thomas

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Secrets*
SEASON/MOVIE: The Maze Runner - The Death Cure
LOVE INTEREST/S: Thomas
FACE CLAIM: Willow Shields*

STORY TITLE: Secrets*SEASON/MOVIE: The Maze Runner - The Death CureLOVE INTEREST/S: ThomasFACE CLAIM: Willow Shields*

║Josie ║

-ᴊᴏsɪᴇ hated that she had worked for years and years for an organisation that she thought was doing good for the planet, she had no idea that they were literally harvesting humans to make a cure. She would have thought it was a good idea if they weren't killing them, there were plenty of ways to do it, but the murder was just a simple means to an end.

Instead of wasting her intelligence, they sent her into the Glade. She wasn't even immune, but it was worth a shot. Yet Josie didn't stop there, instead of peacefully going. She put up a fight. By the time her memories were wiped and she was unconscious in the Maze, she was beaten to a pulp.

Two years later and she was still fighting, but she only fought harder when Thomas joined the game.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Josie is named after Jocelyn Bell, a very famous female scientist. Josie is only a nickname for Jocelyn that was used so often that when they took their memories, its all she remembered.

тωσ. Josie had worked for WICKED since she was about eleven, it started off with simple tasks like talking to the subjects who she would later know as Newt, Minho or even Alby. She then progressed from there and became a head scientist.

тняєє. She and Thomas had worked together since the start and were both naive to what was actually happening, but they had taken his memories after Josie was put in the Maze to forget she existed.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: Who is the funniest Glader and why?