k.everdeen

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Warrior's Vow*
SEASON/MOVIE: Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2
LOVE INTEREST/S: Katniss Everdeen
FACE CLAIM: Lindsey Morgan*

STORY TITLE: Warrior's Vow*SEASON/MOVIE: Catching Fire - Mockingjay Part 2LOVE INTEREST/S: Katniss EverdeenFACE CLAIM: Lindsey Morgan*

║Dahlia Drayton║

-ᴅᴀʜʟɪᴀ ᴅʀᴀʏᴛᴏɴ was broken, inside and out. The 69th Hunger Games was treacherous and almost defeated the Drayton girl, but she rose from the ashes like a Pheonix and managed to win her Games, becoming the 69th victor of the Games and a Capitol favourite. So much so that she worked for President Snow in the Capitol all year round with Finnick Odair, gaining intel and doing much worse.

Yet the 75th Hunger Games was no different, she was thrown in with no notice and forced to fight and kill for their enjoyment, leaving her family behind to fend for themselves back in District 10. Yet this time the girl didn't work alone, the District 5 victor formed an alliance with the latest victors and more to defeat the Capitol. One, however, caught her eye. A certain brunette archer, Katniss Everdeen.

The two became closer in District 13, fighting for freedom and the death of President Snow. But will Dahlia let Katniss in? Will she finally admit to being the broken girl that Snow made her into? Or will it be too late?

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Dahlia's background is completely up to you, she won her games at 14 and was one of the youngest to ever win, along with Finnick. Finnick and Dahlia could bond over that and how they were treated in the Capitol afterwards.

тωσ. The 69th Hunger Games arena was a desert and her weapon of choice is long-range, so anything throwing like daggers or a spear would be better than swords or axes.

тняєє. Katniss and Dahlia would have to hide their relationship, to begin with, because Katniss is still thought to be in love with Peeta who could end up with one of Dahlia's siblings from District 10 if you wanted.

fσυя. Dahlia was very much like Haymitch after his games, she turned to alcohol and other means to keep her mind from wandering elsewhere and to forget it all.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What is your favourite weapon used in the series?