p.parker

╔ ╗

αναιℓαвℓє

╚ ╝

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

STORY TITLE: Brighter With You*
SEASON/MOVIE: Spiderman: Homecoming +
LOVE INTEREST/S: Peter Parker (kinda MJ on the side)
FACE CLAIM: Inanna Sarkis

STORY TITLE: Brighter With You*SEASON/MOVIE: Spiderman: Homecoming +LOVE INTEREST/S: Peter Parker (kinda MJ on the side)FACE CLAIM: Inanna Sarkis

║Hannah Garcia ║

-ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ ɢᴀʀᴄɪᴀ was a bit of a dork, to say the least, she spent every hour that she wasn't focusing on her school work, building and creating things in the engineering lab at school. That was where she first caught the attention of Peter Parker and Ned Leeds, they had a crush on her ever since and did nothing to hide it.

But Peter had changed now, he was SpiderMan and no one knew about it. But what he didn't know was that after the Garcia family was saved by Tony Stark in New York, she had been fascinated with the Avengers and looked up to them. So much so that she engineered a pair of sneakers that allowed her to fly, it was beyond cool. Ever since then she had started working out, building up her strength to become a vigilante on the streets of Queens, Brooklyn.

She wasn't quite on the radar for S.H.I.E.L.D. yet, but she would be after the night of her prom, where she went with her best friend MJ, when she helped SpiderMan take down a plane. However, she had no idea that it was transporting alien goods. The flames engulfed the alien objects and Hannah, giving her the ability of light manipulation; photokinesis.

From there, Garcia and Parker had formed an alliance to take down any enemies that they may face. She even got to work with the Avengers when they needed her, it was a dream come true.

ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

σиє. Photokinesis allows her to create a bright light from her palms and it can become hot enough to create fires and it can blind them, this was helpful when the Avengers tried to take down Thanos (please do this slowly, don't just make her a team with them, she was a newbie and they didn't like having to bring in another kid. She gets a suit from Tony that allows her to be protected and fly like he can, he also has full control over it so he can make her sit out if he wanted to. Therefore she could be in Infinity War and Endgame if you wanted her to, but not overpowered at all.) She turns to dust with Peter and spawns in with the other Avengers in Endgame, therefore (if they went to another world, we actually don't know) she is close with the others who disappeared.

тωσ. She is slow-burn with Peter, Ned will get jealous because he liked her too but he realises that she and Peter were made for each other and they become a dynamic trio. They have to be relationship goals but it also has to be awkward at first, because most relationships at that age are.

тняєє. She originally had a crush on MJ but after Peter and she spend time together, she falls in love with him but is just too scared to admit it. They both turn to ash at the end of Infinity War and the only thing on her mind (bc she won't be with Peter when he 'dies') is that she regretted not telling him that she loved him and the same applies to him.

fσυя.Do not change the face claim, it really suits her character but her name and the story name can be changed to whatever you want.

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ: What is the best origin story for the Marvel universe?