Frank, Sapphire, nO

A/N: I'm gonna go ahead and apologize for the part where they're in the store because it's a little...interesting

Once we got to their house Gerard gave us both a stern look, "I'm going back into the art studio for a bit, please behave yourselves."

He went down a hall as Frank led me into the living room, "Want to play Mario Kart?"

"Hell yeah!"

I set my backpack next to the couch and Frank handed me a controller,

"You're the guest, you chose the first track."

"Rainbow road!"

After several rounds and lots of yelling Gerard came in, "We need to go grocery shopping if we're actually going to make dinner tonight."

"Me and Sapphire can go!"

"No way do I trust you two alone in a store."

"Then come with us!"

He sighed before grabbing the keys.

"Then let's get going."

Once we got there Frank got a cart and I immediately got in it with my legs hanging over the front. Gerard looked at Frank and then me, "If you behave for at least 30 minutes we'll get coffee."

I did as told, behaving for a little bit...well for the most part. Frank kept throwing things in the cart, sometimes I threw them back. He threw a box of pasta at me that I proceeded to throw back, it hit him in the face.

"Ow, bitch that hurt!"

"Then quit throwing things at me!"

He set the pasta back in the cart next to me, "Can we get coffee now Gee?" He looked at me, "Fine, but you have to get out of the cart."

I rolled my eyes but got out of the cart anyway, I wanted that coffee. After we got coffee I helped with a little bit of the shopping before the caffeine kicked in.

"I'm gonna go look at the Halloween stuff!"

I ran off to the holiday aisles hearing Gerard yell my name. Looking around at all the decorations I found the ones that made noise and/or moved. Walking down the aisle I pressed all the buttons and watched as they moved or made noise. Pressing one it started screaming and I panicked and ran away, laughing at how I could still hear it several feet away.

Looking through the different props, I saw some realistic fake organs that made me feel a little nauseous. Someone put there hand on my shoulder. I shrieked and turned around to find Frank,

"Fucker you scared me!"

I smacked his arm before covering my mouth realizing what I said.

"It's fine, I won't tell Ryan. I don't care if you curse."

I continued looking through the different decorations, now in the makeup section. Finding a pack of makeup that was opened I got an idea. Picking it up I turned to face Frank, "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

He closed his eyes, "I don't trust you."

I rolled my eyes and got out one of the sponges, "You'll be fine."

I smeared the sponge across the white paint, pressing it to his face he flinched a little. "Relax, I'm gonna make you look so pretty." He laughed as I continued messily covering his face. Smearing a little black over his eyes I got out the red crayon thing. I put it on his face, laughing I pulled away and he opened his eyes.