chapter 15

DALLAS WINSTON

it absolutely pained me to do this, but my reputation was being ruined by del. i love her, at least i think i do, but i've worked hard on my reputation. and i can't let that get ruined by some broad.

i took sylvia and walked into the curtis house, silently hoping delilah wouldn't be there. i'm not sure if i can stand the look on her face when she sees her. she absolutely HATES sylvia, and seeing me with her will be 100x worse. i already feel bad that i've been cheating on her, but it's whatever. she won't give me the pleasure i need, says she wants to wait for awhile or some shit.

"we can't tell them we're dating, yet. i have to wait for the right time to break it to her." i turned towards sylvia and and nodded, slightly rolling her eyes. gosh, i couldn't stand her. but i needed to do this.

just to my luck, delilah was sitting on the couch laughing and smiling with the gang. her smile was so beautiful, it was honestly one of my favorite things about her. she turned towards me, her perfectly smooth and styled hair flipping around her shoulders. the shoulders i delicately kissed while having her in my arms, the smell of her chanel perfume complimenting her strawberry shampoo.

her smile slowly fading, she popped her gum and lifted her perfectly done eyebrows at me. i knew i was in trouble when she popped her gum. shit. "so, this is where you've been all day, huh?" she faked a smile, hopping to her feet. she walked towards me, cherry red heels clicking against the wood floor.

"she's just a friend, get your panties out of a twist delilah." i rolled my eyes and dragged sylvia towards the couch. she raised her eyebrows once more, her jaw falling with a smirk twitching the corners of her full, beautiful lips. "i'm gonna ask you one more time, winston. is she who you've been with all day!" she raised her voice, her greyish eyes on fire, shooting daggers at me. i opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "that's what i thought. have fun with your whore!"

DELILAH VALANCE

"that's what i thought. have fun with your whore!" i smiled devilishly at the look on sylvia's face. i walked out the door and heard the gang yelling at dallas, more specifically darry yelling at them to get out.

"what the hell did you say to me?" sylvia yelled, running out of the house. i took off my heels and pulled my hair back into a ponytail, cracking my knuckles. i may be a soc, but i know how to fight.

"you heard me, bitch." i smirked, and let her take the first blow. i punched her in the jaw once, making her stumble back. dallas ran out of the house, so i threw one more punch to her nose. i heard a satisfying crack, and i wiped the blood from my lip swiftly.

"you stupid soc! you broke my nose!" she shrieked, crying. "good, maybe you'll have to get a nose job to fix it. it was horrendous before i broke it!" i fired, laughing manically at the expression on her and dal's face. sodapop ran out pulled me into the house. i smiled proudly as the gang congratulated me, i guess they all hated sylvia as much as i did.

"i didn't know you could fight, del!" two-bit high fived me and i shrugged. "you pick up a few things dating that hood." i rolled my eyes and they laughed.

soda wrapped my knuckles and wiped the blood from my lip, patting it ever so slightly. swatting his hand away from my lip, i jumped up from the couch and paced the room. my adrenaline was through the roof, i couldn't even feel the pain.

but what was i gonna do about dallas?