Help from the Gray Brothers

Presley

Do you know how most dates are a simple thing? You go to dinner, then the movies, and it ends with a kiss goodnight. Yeah, this was an issue. Eliza and I were a couple, then broke up, then became a couple, and I forgot how to date.

"How the hell do you forget how to date?" Parker asked as I sat on my bed while my brothers looked at me. "You pick the girl up, compliment her, then go to dinner. It's not that complicated."

"It's not like I dated a lot in the past few years. The last girl I dated died," I mentioned.

"Yes, we know. Boy, we know," Parker retorted.

I gave Parker a look and shook my head.

"Take Kaylee to dinner and a movie," Pat suggested.

"Well, I would, but I don't know what she likes to eat or what genre she prefers," I replied.

"Don't you two talk?" Pax asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Did you bother to listen to her, or did you zone out like you usually do?" Pax asked.

I looked at Pax strangely. He shrugged.

"Well, you can't sit around twiddling your thumbs. You need a date that knocks Kaylee's socks off," Payton mentioned.

"I'm not looking to get her naked, although," I said, thinking about unholy things with Kaylee.

"Down boy. No one needs to know about your kinky fantasies," Parker mentioned.

Did I mention it's been a while since I had sex - a long while?

"Don't even mutter that name," Parker warned.

"Yeah, the last thing you need is getting it on with Kaylee and screaming Eliza's name. That would suck," Pax mentioned.

We all looked at Pax.

"Shut up," Parker told Pax.

"This planning is going well," Pat added. "Between Pax and his mouth, pissing off Parker along with Payton, giving you advice, I see you crashing and burning."

My brothers looked at Pat, and I sighed. This date sounds like an epic disaster, and it hasn't started yet.

Parker

Okay, if we fuck this up, Ma will kill us. The other times that my brothers tried to help one of us with our first date ended up in disaster. I called for reinforcements with this date.

I left the bedroom and went downstairs, pulling out my cell phone and making a call. The person answered after the second ring.

Hello?

"We have a situation," I said.

What's the situation?

"Well, we're trying to help Presley with a date, and we screw things up," I answered.

The other person laughed a lot. That's not the response I expected.

I never leave planning a date for amateurs. If it's anything I learned, you need the right people to help.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" I questioned.

Do you want to explain to your mother how you messed this up?

"Well, no," I replied.

Then leave this date to the pros. Click!

Well, that was rude. The person didn't even say goodbye. I hope this works, or it screws us, royally.