The quints face-off

Parker

Did you ever wake up one day and know the shit will hit the fan? Well, the shit hit the fan and splattered. Thanks to Mason's big ass mouth, we received a visit from Pops and our aunts. None of us knew they were coming since they surprised us.

I came downstairs after waking up and walked to the kitchen for coffee. I stopped when I reached the doorway and turned around to see Pops and my aunts standing there, looking unamused. I need caffeine before I ask why they're here. Last night at the hospital was a bitch.

Payton

I yawned as I trudged down the stairs, passing my pops and aunts on the way to the kitchen. I went inside and grabbed a cup from the cabinet. Then poured a cup of coffee.

"Is Pops and our aunts standing in our living room?" I asked, sipping my coffee.

"Yep," Parker answered, drinking his coffee.

"Does this have to do with Mason and Presley?" I questioned.

"Yeah," Parker replied.

"Good to know," I said, continuing to drink my coffee.

Patton

Britt and I came downstairs, saw pops and our aunts, then turned around and went back upstairs. Yeah, it's too early for this shit.

Paxton

I left my bedroom and went to the bathroom to take a leak when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I glanced to see Pops leaning against the doorframe and pissed all over the place.

"Since your brothers can't seem to figure out why we're here, I suggest you tell them," Pops told me.

"Can I finish taking a leak before we get a lecture from hell?" I asked, feeling annoyed.

"Be my guest. Five minutes Pax," Pops ordered, then left.

I finished draining the lizard when Pat came to the bathroom doorway.

"Christ, can't a guy take a leak in peace?" I asked, shaking my junk, before pulling up my shorts.

"Then close the door, dipshit. Who the hell pisses with the door opened?" Pat asked.

"What does it matter? It's not like we don't do this shit normally," I retorted.

I walked over to Presley's room and pounded on the door. Presley opened his door, half-asleep.

"Wake up, tool. We got company," I snapped, turning and leaving with Pat following me.

Presley

I rubbed my eyes and made my way downstairs. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Pax and Pat. Payton and Parker came out of the kitchen, drinking coffee.

"Will someone explains to me why you boys think I don't give a shit about anyone but Paxton?" Pops said, making Payton and Parker choke on their coffee.

Pax looked confused, I sighed, and Pat looked unfazed. We looked at Pat.

"Kaylee told me what Mason did. I called Pops," Pat told us.

"Of course you did," Parker remarked.

"That seems to be the main issue of late," Larkin mentioned.

"What is?" Lakin asked.

"Luna can't keep her son in check," Larkin told Lakin. Lyric, Larkin, and Lakin looked at Luna.

"Whoa! Hold up! It's not my fault that my son is a twit!" Luna yelled.