Prologue

"So Razor what's the first step of the plan?" Makucha said walking up to Razor, "simple. Survey the Pridelands, find the weaknesses and when they finally think that's all is right we storm in and cause chaos" Razor said with a wicked sneer. "So who is gonna survey the Pridelands without being spotted by the Guard?" Makucha said with his head to the side a bit. "His name is Tai. He's a bald eagle master of spying and surveying from above without being caught" Razor said and as if on cue Tai flew in and next to Razor with a stern face. "You called Master?" Tai said looking at Razor with a the same stern face he had when he entered.

"Yes. I need you to fly high above the Pridelands enough no one can see you and spy on a certain cheetah, honey badger, hippo, egret, and lion" Razor said with a smile showing some of his razor sharp teeth. "As you wish" Tai said and took to the sky, as Tai surveyed the Pridelands from above he finally saw them at the Watering Hole basking and relaxing in the sun. "Gotcha" Tai said to himself and decided to fly around for a bit and see anything else. What he saw made Tai smile all to evilly as he saw a body of water and next to it was a patch of animals far away from Priderock. This peculiar place also was hanging by a few anteater hills, "perfect distraction to get the Lion Guards attention" Tai said and flew back to the lair hidden in the deepest densest part of the jungle.

"Did you find anything?" Razor said looking at his eagle comrade, "yes, a herd of animals near a group of anteater hills which would be a good distraction also it's on the opposite side of the Pridelands of where the Lion Guard is" Tai said with a smile. "Excellent" Razor said and looked at the hungry and chaos ready carnivores with a smile. "You heard the eagle. Go find that group of animals and make as much chaos as you can. And while your at it if there is dry areas set them on fire" Razor said. "Yes sir" the army said and they took off running to the group of animals starting phase one of the plan.

"While your out there Makuch I have one thing to tell you" Razor said with a frown, "what is it master?" Makucha said. "Don't ruin it or get in the way or I will make sure the punishment will be permanent. Copy?" Razor said making Makucha remember the other times he failed before. "Of course master" Makucha said bowing holding back his urge to slice Razors throat. "Good. Now go" Razor said saying that last sentence coldly, Makucha left to join the hungry carnivorous cats to cause phase one of the master plan. "This is gonna be fun Simba" Razor said with a smile imagining the things he could do to Simba when he takes over.

There you have it the Prologue to the second book in the series. Also I'm sorry for it being short and not long but the next one will be long depending on what happens. Anyway I hope you like it and have a nice day.
JJ out.