~9~

Seojoon knows that the Prince is avoiding them, he hasn't exactly been subtle about it. Whenever he or any of the other boys' step towards his general direction, he sprints away. All-day yesterday the Prince made himself unseen, unapproachable, the only time they got to see him was for a brief moment on the stairs earlier before he fled the scene.

It is starting to make sense after Olivia explained everything, however, it is still hard to wrap his head around. Seojoon can tell that it isn't only him and his friends in the boat, everyone can very clearly tell that Felix doesn't like the idea of this either. They're strangers and now something is telling them that they are meant to be together; soulmates. Well, Seojoon doesn't know for sure if it is him.

He has thought a lot about it though. What if it were him, what would he do?

The answer still hasn't reached him, having to face his questioning sexuality is something Seojoon didn't think would be so abrupt. He thought he'd have his time to ignore it, and then when he was ready to sit down and actually think about it, he could figure everything out. Clearly that isn't the plan. 

Everyone is having to sit with themselves and think about what is actually going to happen, many of them unsure what their attraction is towards guys. Changbin seems to be the only one to know the truth about himself, something Seojoon envies in many ways. But they can't just assume it is him, and pushing Changbin into that position would be unfair, plus Seungmin has already glared someone down after they implied it. 

"We are leaving in a few days, if we ignore it long enough then we won't have to deal with this," Chan speaks up. Seojoon knows he is having a really hard time with this, in high school there were rumors going around about him being gay, and they really got to him. So, it is very clear that Chan doesn't want to revisit those thoughts. But Seojoon knows, just like most everyone else they can't just get up and leave, it wouldn't be fair to the Prince.

"You know we can't do that," Seungmin says, leaning his head on Changbin's shoulder. They've stayed up pretty late trying to figure this out and people are starting to get to the point where sleep is very much needed. 

"But were we really going to stay even if we figured out who it is?" Chan queries.

It's late and his words aren't running through his brain before they escape his mouth. Seojoon knows it's the lack of sleep talking, but others may not. And based on the many almost offended looks he is getting; people are not picking up on it. Seojoon knows that he should probably step in and explain Chan's inappropriate comments, but there is a part of him that wants to see his friend get chewed out. 

This is difficult for everyone, being in an incredibly unfamiliar place, far away from home. But they just need to put a little trust into the world here. And quite honestly, if they got stuck here for the rest of their lives, Seojoon doesn't think he'd mind that. 

Seojoon reaches out and touches Chan's shoulder, earning the younger's attention. He shakes his head softly, telling Chan not to continue. Seojoon knows the other probably doesn't mean what he is saying right now and he is just overwhelmed. Which is very understandable, everyone is having to deal with a lot right now, but that doesn't mean they can spew out whatever is on their mind. 

"It's getting really late and I think we could all use some sleep," Seojoon says, standing up to leave so he can go to his own room.

Other people make their move, wanting to join the older male, ready to fall and pass out in their own beds. 

"We'll talk about this more tomorrow," Seojoon tells Chan, "but right now we aren't going to get anywhere if none of us have any energy."

Chan nods understanding Seojoon's standpoint. He is exhausted and no one is really engaging anymore. This is a matter that can wait and needs to be discussed when people have a clear mind that is not encapsulated by sleep.