Chapter 4 - Mr. Jaisingh and Miss Sinha

Arjun's POV

Arjun's POV

Not a day I don't think about you and not night I don't dream about you. I love you,that's the truth, I can't say that,that's my inability. I promise to take all your pain away give you happiness, but I think in place of giving you happiness I gave you the pain of the whole world.

I woke up to the morning sun blinding my vision, I was happy today? Yup! There was a reason. The room Saira was gonna stay in was beside mine. I got up, freshen up and walked out of my room, I shouldn't be late, 'cause if I did, Badi maa is gonna punish me and that punishment was that I won't get any laddus of the pooja.

I walked down to hall, no was there, of course everyone was in the temple, that was in the yard, badi maa is a very very devoted to god person, so every morning she does Pooja (prayer) there.

I walked in silently and stood beside Krish, who had his eyes closed and hands joined. I too joined my hands and Krish opened his eyes, wiggling his eyebrows at me, he whispered, "I'm gonna tell ma that you're late again."

"No!" I whispered back, "please don't, yaar."

"What would I get in return?"

"Mean." I narrowed my eyes at him
"It's tha.." before Krish could complete badi ma was done with Pooja, she glared at us

"Kanha!" She said, sternly, "couldn't you just pray silently, huh?"
"Ma.." Krish trailed off, she walked to him and caught his ear, twisting slightly, "You never understand, right?"

He gave me a death glare, "ma! I was praying with all my heart, Parth disturbed me."

"I didn't hear his voice but only yours." Badi ma said.

"That 'cause he speaks low." Krish said, Badi ma left his ear and gave him laddu and she looked at me and gave me one but before I could keep it in my mouth, she caught my ear and said,"I hope it gives you the strength to wake up early tomorrow." She walked away, Krish laughed at me and I did too.

Then my eyes searched for her, Saira. I looked ahead and she was saying something to Shravya while standing between Shravya and Meera, she was breath taking beautiful, her smile was above everything else. She was a heavenly angel and yeah it was the first time I saw her in traditional clothing, it's true that girls look thousand times more beautiful in ethnic clothing. She as wearing a simple white anarkali suit.. white? My favourite colour, I smiled, her hair were free,she had put on minimal make up, she was wearing golden earrings in her ears.

 white? My favourite colour, I smiled, her hair were free,she had put on minimal make up, she was wearing golden earrings in her ears