Chapter 7 - The "Why"s

Saira's POV

"So, you've got some scratches marks on the back?" I said, According to what Arjun told me, Nikita was trying to seduce him and in that attempt she scratched his back.

"Yeah, they took photos of it but this evidence is against me." Arjun said.

"No, why it would be?"

"According you Mr. Khanna, she was trying to save herself and in self defence she.. she scratched my back." He said.

"Bullshit." I made a disgusted face, "Mr. Khanna has surely gone mad. Any female who will try to break out of someone's grip will scratch his chest not back."

"It's true but how are you gonna prove this." He said.

"It's a fact, that's clearly an idiotic evidence." I said.

According to what Arjun told, the scene should be....

"Nikita." Arjun said, shoving her away from him.

"Why? Arjun why?"

"What why? Are you mad? What are trying to do?" Arjun adjusted the tie she tried to loosened.

"I'm just trying to have you."

"Shut the hell up!" He his head was heavy, he didn't drink too much but why he was feeling dizzy.

"You're going to be mine." Nikita whispered into his ear and nibbled on his ear but he pushed her away with all his strength and she fell back on the bed.

"Oh come on." She stood up again, getting hold of his coat, she pulled it off his shoulders, he pushed her away again, she ripped his tie off, he wasn't in his full senses, he was drugged, maybe? She tore his shirt and pushed him back on the bed, he wasn't able to even see properly, his vision was blurry.

Nikita hovered over him as he fell on the bed, she tried kissing him but he turned his face away and pushed her off him, he got up to leave,in an attempt to stop him, she tried grabbing his shirt from back, her nails being sharp dug into his back but he didn't sto so her nails trailed down his back,leaving marks.

"Miss Sinha?" Arjun said and that took me out of the scenario I was imagining.

"What did  you eat or drink before it all happened?" I asked

"A glass of wine." He replied.

"Was Nikita anywhere when you consumed it?" I asked.

"Yeah, she was right beside me, I asked the bartender for a shot of wine, then  I felt a arm on my shoulder, I turned it was one of my friends, Rohan, I greeted and turned back for my wine."

"Did Nikita turn as you did?"

"No, she was talking to the bartender."

"We need to get the bartender and CCTV footage, the real one." Ishita said.

"Why?"

"The footage Mr. Khanna is showing is not full, it is a edited one."

"I know what," he said, "I was asking why the bartender?"

"He might know something." I said.
.

Arjun's POV

We went to the hotel I attended the party, all we got to know was that.. the bartender has resigned.

I was driving and Saira was on the front seat, she didn't look at me, she was looking out of the window, the ride was quite and filled with awkwardness, never have I ever thought I would see a time like this in my life, I can never forget the way we used to be years back, the Manali trio was the.. best memory of my life with her.. because I know I have more than that with her.