Chapter 11 - Myths

"Krish.. so what happened? What did Priya say?" Arjun asked as Krish sat in the car.

"Elopement." Krish answered in one word.

"You serious?" Arjun gasped.

"Damn serious." Krish looked Arjun dead in the eyes.

"How?" Arjun queried.

"Where is Saira, we need her help." Krish counter questioned.

"Why? She went home."  Arjun replied.

"We need to meet her and get a plan or Priya will be Priya Malhotra instead of Jaisingh." said Krish.

"Well Priya Malhotra sounds good too." Arjun chuckled, he was trying to make Krish laugh but he looked at him with deadly eyes.

"Sorry" Arjun apologised.

"I wish your humour was better." Krish sighed.

"Saira used to say that my humour is amazing."

"She used to say many a things, like you follow them." Krish  let out a small chuckle.

"Remember the Manali trip, when you got me in trouble but she saved me." Arjun said.

"Yeah, that was hilarious." Krish grinned, "I remember every thing hat happened there, one of the best memories."

"Yeah, I too had the best." And one memory with her of Arjun  was his most favourite, no one knew about it, not even Krish and Ananaya, it was just between Arjun and Saira.

"Wow!" Shravya gasped at the view, we had won the game of reaching the hilltop first.

"It's so beautiful." Saira said, looking around, Arjun and others were too starstruck by the sight.

"What's there, Kunal?" Arjun asked looking at the hill next to the one we were on, it had a red flag at the top.

"That's Namo Hill," Kunal said.

"Why don't we go  there next?" Krish said.

"No, no one goes there." Kunal said, "It is said only two couples were the last people to climb that mountain, they didn't come back so..no."

"Pathetic." Krish said.

"Let's go down back, we can have a stay at the habitants here." Kunal said.

"Yeah let's go!" They marched down in happiness after taking a few selfies.

.

"Where is Krish?" Asked Priya.
"Must be somewhere here." Shravya said, they were in the habitant village of Manali, people were busy in their work.

Unknown to Arjun, Shravya, Saira, Priya and Abir, Krish was going to test his aiming skills, he had a slingshot (he asked for from a kid there)  in his hand he closed his one eyes, aimed in the direction of the ladies, who were taking Apple in a basket that was on their head.

"3..2..1.." he whispered to himself and let the rubber go.

The ball his the basket and it fell down, so did the apples, kids ran and took them for themselves, while Krish hid behind a tree, Arjun walked there, he saw the slingshot on the ground, he took it.

The ladies looked back in anger and they found Arjun with the slingshot, they eyed him with deadly eyes and ran in his direction, seeing the ladies in anger running towards him, his eyes widened and he ran away.