Chapter 6 - Awkward?

Saira's POV

"Are you ready Saira????" Shravya banged on the door, I quickly kept my book in my bag pack and opened the door.

"Yeah." I breathed, "Ready."

"Let's go." Shravya was very excited, we were going to Manali, a camping and mountain climbing trip with Arjun and Krish, sadly Meera couldn't accompany us as she was having her exams.

"Hey," Krish and Arjun were already ready.

"Let's go." Arjun said.

"Yeah!!" Shravya was overexcited, I rolled my eyes, Arjun definitely noticed, Krish and Ananya walked out in hurry, Arjun walked to me.

"You roll your eyes alot, Miss Specxy." He said leaning close to me, he saw my bilwerded expression and chuckled.

"Let's go." He grabbed my hand and ran out, almost dragging me out. It wasn't before I was in the car when I realised he called me Specxy. What does that means?

Shravya and Krish were insane, Arjun and I realised it thousand of times on the way and I think because of me, Arjun too started to roll his eyes.

"Finally!!!!" A over excited Shravya said.

"No." Arjun said, "It's not 'finally'"

We were boarding train, it was a group trip and in our group was a few more people, namely, Mini RaiChand, Abir RaiChand and Ahaan Dixit and the guide, Kunal Kapoor.

Mini was a very sweet girl and Abir was her elder brother, they were from Delhi and Mini seemed to be wonderstruck by Krish, she wouldn't stop gazing at him.

"Well, sleep time!!!!!" Kunal said.

"I'll sleep on the upper birth!" I said, "I love that place.."

"Sorry but that's mine!" Arjun said.

"What! No! I said before, so it's mine." I said.

"No! I will sleep there!"

"I will!"

"I will!!"

"Oh ho!" Kunal sighed, "well there are more than one upper birth,the whole car is ours." I looked at Arjun.

"You can go to the other side, Arjun, there is a upper birth." Kunal said.

"What? No." Krish said, "My Parth will stay this side."

"So then..you'll have to talk to Abir for the other upper birth." We looked at Abir, he was sound asleep.

"He is sleeping," said Mini, "Don't wake him up or he'll eat all of us. His sleep is very dear to him."

"So is of Shravya, here." Krish taunted and he looked down to Shravya, she was also asleep on the middle birth.

"So, you two, Saira and Arjun, sort it out, either of you have to Sleep any where else than the upper birth.

"I have an idea," Krish grinned, "Sleep together." I widened my eyes at him,what the hell? And before I could say, Arjun said,"I definitely would but.. the birth isn't too strong bear other of us.. together, especially if that is Saira."