Chapter Four

Jennifer above

Amber's POV
The bell rang I saw Jayla get nervous. I don't know why Jessica did this Jayla didn't even do anything. Everyone got out of their seats, Emma and Jennifer came beside us and said "Got luck nerds" then laughed. I saw Jessica just roll her beautiful eyes at them, then she walked out leaving them. "Ms. Smith and Ms.Adams I advise you to get out or you'll have detention." We heard Mr.Wilson say and they ran out of the room. "Mr.Wilson Jayla didn't do anything sh-" I was cut off when he held up his finger.

"Amber I didn't say you can talk yet, but please continue."He said as he put his hand down. I continued "Jayla didn't do anything she was just learning, she and I never passed any notes." I noticed that Jayla starts to relax a little. "Okay, I believe you two you two can go I will see you girls tomorrow" Me and Jayla sighed in relief. "Thank you so much, Mr.Wilson." We say as we pack our stuff and go to lunch. When we get to the cafeteria we go straight to our table. "Thanks for saving me by the way" Jayla says. I just nodded at her. "Where have you two been" Jade ask us. "We almost got in trouble because of Jessica and her minions" Jayla said while rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry Amber but your crush is a bitch" Layla said. I sat there flabbergasted, how did she know?? I question myself. "W-What I don't have a crush on Jessica" I said blushing. "Yes you do look your blushing" Alice said while smiling. "Okay I do but I don't have a chance with her," I said while looking at Jessica and her boyfriend. "Hon don't worry about that boyfriend of hers, I heard that he's cheating on her anyway." Alicia said while rubbing my hand. "Thanks, guys I know you don't like her tho" I said smiling at my friends. "Don't worry babe we will put that all behind if she treats you right" Layla says are she look over at Jessica's table. Then we hear the bell indicating that lunch is over.