3:23 AM

Trixie's POV - 

I have a best friend.

And on days like this, I know this was gonna come.

6:45 AM

Hey I'm sad

You got it!

When she was sad, I would always lend her my hoodie for her to hug, wear, cry into, you name it. She always looked so cute in it, the way the sleeves were always longer than her arms and the way it fell to her knees when she stood up. The way she would smile when she would hug herself in it. It was all so cute and perfect and-

I liked her, I really really liked her.

Days went on like this and me, being the introvert I am, didn't have the courage to speak up and tell her. I saw her every day, the confession pulling at my chest, but I never let it out. It was just the same every day. When she was sad, I'd give her my hoodie. Sad, hoodie, sad, hoodie, sad, hoodie...

And she was happy.

And that meant.... I was happy too?

Months have gone by, we haven't been talking much lately. It's always been quick talks or short conversations. She rarely asks for my hoodie anymore and I know why.

This boy she talks to, he's the reason why. Sure, it breaks my heart every day to see her talk to him, but also I'm happy for her. To see her smile and laugh as no other person could make her, it warms my heart, yet it tears me apart. I know I shouldn't be saying anything, I wasn't even hers from the beginning.

It's been a year, I've lost all contact with her, I don't know where she is, I don't know how she's doing. It's, it's miserable. I remember pulling out my phone and looking for her in my contacts. I remember opening it up and seeing the last text was 3 months ago. It hurt. I remember typing... typing....

3:23 AM

Hey

How are you feeling?