Robbers

"Trixie go!"

"I said go!"

Katya held her side with a grimace. The bullet was deep in her side. It was a mistake to try and rob that convenience store. Katya couldn't stand, the blood was literally gushing out her side. Trixie stood there, frozen with fear in her eyes. She couldn't just leave Katya there, but the cops were coming and they needed to go.

Blood was painting the surface of the cold cement as Trixie tried taking Katya from under the arms and dragging her. Katya groaned loudly in pain.

"C'mon Kats, we're gonna be okay, y-you're gonna be okay," Trixie's voice was shaky and fear-ridden. Katya shook her head, "T-Trix, I'm not gonna make it..."

Trixie teared up at that thought, "S-shut up Katya, y-you're gonna be okay!"

She heard Katya breathe out a breathy sigh. Her red-painted hands were pressed against her bullet wound, her clothes stuck against her body with sweat and tears. Katya's short blonde strands of hair matted against her forehead and her black eyeshadow was runny. Katya weakly tugged at Trixie's heaving arms. Trixie looked at the girl in her arms, blood dotted the corners of her mouth and her eyes were starting to lose light.

"T-Trixie stop... I'm not gonna make it..."

Trixie refused to believe that and retorted. Katya shook her head again as tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Trix... I-I'm-" Katya spluttered and coughed out blood. Trixie knelt down next to her, stroking her back, tears already streaming down her cheeks.

"Kat, I can't lose you, I-I just can't!"

Katya laid on the ground, police sirens can already be heard in the distance. Trixie needed to go or else she'll get caught. She breathed out another shaky breath.

"Trixie.... Listen to me... I-I'm not gonna make it... You need to go...go to Violet's... please... I love you, I want you to have the life I never had..."

The sirens grew louder and the tears from Trixie's eyes fell onto Katya's chest.

"You have to go...for me... for us..."

Trixie bit her lip as Katya squeezed her hand with assurance.

A slight silence washed over them, but Trixie broke it as the flashing blue and red lights from the police cars splashed over the scene.

"W-what about you, Kat?"

Katya gave a weak smile.

"Death doesn't wait for the sinners."

Katya lifted her head a little, her lips meeting Trixie's in the middle. Then, her neck gave out and her body went limp. Trixie choked out a sob as she gave Katya a last look before standing up to face the policemen.

Then she ran.

~~~~

a/n - sorry for this being so short, my schedule is wack and Untitled Artwork part 2 is still in the works, be sure to be on the look out for it <3