Taylor Swift Song

Jughead: Paper Rings

"I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this uh huh, that's right darling, you're the one I want, and paper rings and picture frames and dirty dreams oh, you're the one I want"

Betty: Lover

"My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue all's well that ends well to end up with you swear to be over dramatic and true to my lover and you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me and at every table, i'll save you a seat, lover"

Archie: Wildest Dreams

"I said, "No one has to know what we do" his hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room and his voice is a familiar sound nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now"

Veronica: Starlight

"And I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" it was the best night, never would forget how we moved the whole place was dressed to the nines and we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight"

Fangs: Afterglow

"I'm sorry that I hurt you I don't wanna do, I don't wanna do this to you I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose this with you I need to say, hey it's all me, just don't go meet me in the afterglow"

Sweet Pea: Everything Has Changed

"'Cause all I know is we said hello and your eyes look like coming home all I know is a simple name and everything has changed"

Reggie: Change

"So we've been outnumbered raided and now cornered it's hard to fight when the fight ain't fair we're getting stronger now find things they never found they might be bigger but we're faster and never scared"

Toni: Long Live

"Can you take a moment promise me this that you'll stand by me forever but if God forbid fate should step in and force us into a goodbye if you have children someday when they point to the pictures please tell them my name tell them how the crowds went wild tell them how I hope they shine"

Kevin: You Belong With Me

"If you can see I'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me"

Bret: Miss Americana And The Heartbreak Prince

"It's you and me that's my whole world they whisper in the hallway, "she's a bad, bad girl" (okay!) the whole school is rolling fake dice you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes"

Young FP: Style

"You've got that long hair slick back, white t-shirt and I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt and when we go crashing down, we come back every time 'cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

Young Alice: Don't Blame Me

"Don't blame me, love made me crazy if it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right lord, save me, my drug is my baby i'd be usin' for the rest of my life"

Young Fred: Enchanted

"Across the room your silhouette starts to make it's way to me the playful conversation starts counter all your quick remarks, like passing notes in secrecy and it was enchanting to meet you all I can say is I was enchanted to meet you"