Daughter|Betty Cooper

Betty's POV

I love her soft lips and rosy cheeks

Only secret that she would keep

'Til I saw her and she saw me, oh

Everyday meeting on the sly

Told our friends, and we told you lies

'Cause the world wasn't on our side, no

I never thought I'd fall for her it was a shock, but a shock that I'm okay with actually. I kept it a secret from my mom in the first half because we all know how she can be but then she found out.

Of course, she found out, she's Alice Cooper, and she finds out everything even if no one tells her. When she confronted me about it for the first time I was a little scared, not going to lie. I love Yn a lot more than I ever loved anyone. She's my soulmate or endgame as Kevin and Veronica like to call it.

She was my world. But the only people to know about us being a thing besides my family was our friend group. Cheryl wanted to throw a party when she found out. Kevin always secretly shipped us. Veronica was happy for us. Jug had always seen Yn as a sister so he was very protective of her, He still is. But all in all, he trusts me and knows my intentions are true and I'm not out to hurt her. As for her parents, they don't know. They aren't as accepting and would most likely pull a Penelope Blossom and send her to The Sisters Of Quiet Mercy.

Well it's sad enough

Losing our innocence

Believe me, it's not easy, no

So say your worst

Trust me your ignorance don't faze me

She's my baby girl

Yn would definitely talk about me around her parents, but she would just use the third person which was okay, I understood why she was doing it. She was scared of her parents, and she was scared of coming out knowing the outcome would probably be very negative and would probably result in her moving away from Riverdale and starting a whole brand-new life which she didn't need.

She spent her whole life here. She was never the one to open up right away the person she would only really talk to growing up was Jughead and that's only because they grew up together and she was comfortable around him. It took time for the rest of us and when she finally opened up it was a day we would never forget. It sounds cliche and weird but it's true.

But unfortunately for us kids in Riverdale, we barely catch a break and of course her parents found out. How they found out, I couldn't tell you. All I know is they found out, and they're now at my house going on about how untraditional it is and degrading my mom who accepts her kids for whom she is.

Yn was quietly looking down not wanting to get herself in more trouble. Even though she had reason to be in trouble. It was who she was. It was sad that her parents couldn't accept that but they could accept her whore of an older sister who most likely slept with half of Riverdale Community College.

It goes against everything that you taught her

But I'm sorry miss, I'm in love with your daughter

Said, "What about kids? All the hopes I had for her"

Well I'm sorry miss, I'm in love with your daughter