I'm Fine Brad

My relationship with my Mum means a hell of a lot to me. I couldn't just sabotage that by going behind her back and seeing Brad. But at the same time I couldn't just break up with him because I love that boy. I decided to distance myself a bit, maybe make myself get over him? Or making make him get over me. Maybe Mum is right, maybe Brad is a bad influence on me, I mean, I hardly see my friends anymore and my schoolwork has been dropping so maybe a fresh start is what we both need.

Uh oh, my plan was suddenly going downhill when my phone lit up with a call from Brad. I stared at the phone trying to decide whether to pick up or not, but I guess he deserved to know I was okay.

"Hello" I said as I put the phone to my ear.

"Megs? Are you okay? You haven't been returning my texts. What happened the other morning?" His questions came blurting out. I had been meaning to reply to his texts but I just haven't got round to it yet.

"I'm fine Brad, I just needed to spend time with my family"

"Oh okay, but you are okay now?"

"Yes" I decided to keep my answers short.

"Do you want to do something today?" He asked. Dammit, no Megs, you can't.

- Brads POV -

I asked Megs to see me today and then ended up waiting over 30 seconds for her answer. What was taking so long? Does she not want to see me?

"Um, sorry I can't today Brad." Her voice interrupted my thoughts, I knew she wouldn't want to see me.

"It's okay" I replied, a little disappointed.

"Sorry, I have to go. Bye" And before I knew it she disconnected the call. No 'i love you' no 'have a good day'. What was going on with her?

***

It was now Monday again and another week at school was ahead of me. Megs hadn't texted me all weekend which is odd because she usually does. I sent her the odd few texts asking if she was alright and that I love her, but she didn't reply.

I decided I should confront her face to face and once and for all find out what is going on with her.

-------------
HO HO HO GUESS WHO IS ON CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

UPDATES ARE AROUND THE CORNER ...

Please comment/share/vote it would mean a lot <3

MWA - @/baconandbrad