Hey Hot Stuff

Why was I so nervous? I never get nervous when meeting new people. I was scared she was going to hate me, I was scared she was going to think I was a right weirdo, I was particularly scared she would convince Brad to break up with me, that would be a bitch move.

We walked from my house to Brad's and surprisingly it only took 20 minutes, I didn't know he lived so close. Brad turned his keys in the door and pushed it open. I was greeted with a lovely scent of brownies from the kitchen.

"They are baking again" Brad sighed.

Who's they?

We made our way down the corridor and into the kitchen and I felt all eyes on me as my cheeks started to go red with heat.

"Beth, Mum, Dad, meet Megs." Brad spoke so confidently. One by one they all shook my hand and introduced themselves, they seemed lovely.

"Why don't you three go into the living room" Anne suggested to me, Brad and Beth.

I followed Beth and Brad into the lounge as we all sat down on the sofas, this was a bit awkward. Brad's sister was beautiful, she had long brown hair with a red dip dye at the end and big hazel eyes that were as big as Brads, I was so jealous.

"Brad what are you being so awkward for, go sit next to your girlfriend!" She laughed as she nudged Brad. I blushed as I looked down at my lap, girlfriend?

She began asking me random stuff about myself and she was so kind and hilarious. We had the same sense of humour and immediately clicked and I could tell Brad was relieved. By the time I had to leave I was sad to leave Beth, we quickly exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch as she pulled me into a hug.

"Hey listen if you get bored just text me and I'll keep you company" Brad said quietly in the corridor to me as he winked.

"Haha, ok I will Brad, keep your phone near" I gave him a quick peck on the lips before escorting myself out the house and made my way home. That was a successful morning.

------------------------

It was now Sunday and my Dad had taken my mum out for a London day trip to celebrate their anniversary, so I was home alone, sigh. I didn't know what to do with my time, I could bake a cake? Watch a film? Go for a walk? As I thought I remembered Brad told me to text him if I needed company so I pulled out my phone and sent him a quick message.

1 message to Brad

Hey hot stuff, Mum and Dad are out for the day so I'm a bit lonely, fancy keeping me company? *puppy dog eyes* <3

As per usual, he replied instantly.

1 message from Brad

Hot stuff? Really?<3

1 message to Brad

Shut up and get your ass over here <3

1 message from Brad

Okay okay ;) give me twenty minutes babe <3

I felt my heart go all warm as I read the word 'babe', awwww.

-----------------------------

Brad was right, within twenty minutes he arrived at my house as he pulled me into his warm embrace. I led him up to my room, Mum didn't allow me to have boys up there but she didn't have to find out?

"Okay I know its messy but yesterday I tried to ti-" I was interrupted as Brad grabbed my hand and spun me round so our faces were inches apart. His lips then crashed onto my and fireworks erupted in my stomach. The kiss deepened as he traced his tongue along my bottom lip to gain access and I granted it. I mouths moved slowly together as his hands explored my body starting on my waste and then circling to my bum, wow. We walked backwards as we fell onto the bed never breaking the kiss as Brad was on top of me, and he was getting pretty sweaty may I add. In attempt to cool him down a bit firstly i took his jumper off and then his tshirt so his bare body was pressed up against me.

Brads legs fell either side of me as he sat on my hips and I could feel the excitement in his trousers. His mouth then travelled up my jaw bone and then made its way down my neck as he sucked on my skin and I couldn't help let out small moans as the pleasure was too immense. His palms then made their way to my chest and he began to massage my right boob and I could feel him smile against my skin.

"You're so beautiful" His hot breathe whispered in my ear leaving me speechless.

---------------------------------

Wow, okay.

Lmao sorry if the smut is bad its my first time writing it but yeah anyway things are getting hot between them eh ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please comment/share/vote and yeah follow me on twitter if you like @baconandbrad

This chapter is dedicated to my no.1 Beth/@shagbrad

Mwa xox