You're Special

This morning was the first morning I woke up alone. It felt weird because either my Mum or Brad have always been by my side but I guess they had to go home some time.

I sat up and felt dizzy again, but less dizzy than before so I guess that's progress. Suddenly my door opened making me jump a little but I relaxed when I saw who it was.

"Hello sweetie." Beth spoke as she came and sad beside me.

"Hello." My voice came out raspy and weird which made us both laugh.

"How are you feeling today."

"I'm good actually, yeah, how about you?"

"Haha I'm good thank you, sorry I haven't come to see you before now, I just wanted to give you and Brad some space."

"That's alright, I'm not sure where he is actually."

"He's at home catching up on school work, he told me that no one was with you at the moment so I decided to pay you a visit."

"Well I'm glad, I've missed you."

"You too poppet, now can you do me a favour?"

"Anything."

"Promise me you won't do anything like this again okay. Especially not over my stupid brother." She giggled.

"I promise." I replied, and I really meant it.

"I'm always here for you Megs, you're literally like a sister to me."

"Same with you aw."

"Are you and Brad good now?"

"Yes, well I think so."

"I'm glad, but not surprised either."

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said before, you're special. I mean, have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"I guess I've never thought about it."

"Well look out for it next time, it's quite cute actually."

We both laughed and Beth pulled out her laptop and a bunch of my favourite films.

"Fancy watching one of these?"
She asked as she spread them out on my bed.

"Clueless?"

"Yes! That's one of my all time favourites."

"Me too."

"Well aren't we just so in sync, now budge up."

I did as I was told and I shifted up along my bed in order to make enough room for Beth to sit down. Another good thing that has come out of dating her brother is that I had become such good friends with her, she was a great person to be around and always knew how to cheer me up.

"Popcorn?" She offered, interrupting my thoughts.

"Ha, is that allowed?" I chuckled whilst taking a piece and popping it into my mouth.

"Who cares."

I sat bad against the pillow and rested my head on Beth's shoulder as she pressed play.

---------------

Ok I know these two chapters are very short so that's why I double updated.

I just wanted to put Beth in one of the chapters just to show that she was still Megs' friend and that.

Feel free to comment vote and share this story with anyone.

xox - @/baconandbrad