You're Worth It

"Happy birthday beautiful." Brad whispered as he came towards me.

"Brad I thought you were ill?"

"That was just a cover up story, I wanted this to be another surprise. Did you like the party?"

"I loved it, I can't believe you did all this for me."

"You're worth it." He smiled and looked to the ground.

Brad was irresistible to me now, I needed him. I took his chin in my hand and lifted it up so our eyes met. We began slowly leaning in until our lips touched and they began to move in sync.

The kiss deepened as we moved over to the bed and Brad laid me down, stroking my hair.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he stepped back for a moment, taking me in.

"Come here." I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him in closer to me.

To mix things up a little I flipped Brad over so I was now straddling him as I began to thrust on his hips, making him moan and bite his lips.

Our lips met again but more passionately as his tongue traced it's way along my bottom lip asking for access in which I granted.

Brad's hands made their way inside my underwear as he pulled them and my trousers off over my bum whilst massaging it. I shifted down so I was level with his crotch as I slowly undid his zipper and pulled off his trousers to reveal something growing in his boxers.

I then peeled my top off as he did the same as our tangled naked bodies rubbed up against each other, things were getting sweaty.

Our lips found each other again as Brad massaged my boob and whispered sweet nothings.

"Now it's time for your present." He said as his lips travelled down to my crotch. He then slipped a finger in moving it in and out and the pleasure was immense as I began to moan. He then added his tongue into the equation and I couldn't help but scream Brad's name.

"Are you ready." He asked as he lifted up his head.

I slowly nodded as he opened the plastic packet and put on the protection.

Our lips met for the tenth time as he slid inside of me. He started slow but then picked up the pace making us both pant.

I began to tug at his hair and scratch his back as the feeling was incredible. Brad was now properly grinding on me as he buried his head into my neck, nibbling and sucking the skin gently.

"Brad I'm close." I managed to say in between breathes.

"Me too." And with that his movements became sloppy and slower as we both climaxed. Brad then rolled to my side and we were both lying there trying to get our breathe back.

"That was amazing." Brad said as he pulled me in close so my back was pressed against his chest and his arms snaked around my waist.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine.

"I love you more."

"I love you most." I heard him reply as my eyelids felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep, still in his warm embrace.

---------------

lol

I was gunna update at 5 but people were asking me to now so here you go

don't forget to comment/vote!

xox - @/baconandbrad