That's A Yes

[Demi's POV]

This morning, I was in the middle of my morning routine. I finished eating my breakfast and I was on my way to wash my face, brush my teeth, and do my hair to go to work.

I was sad because I had to wake up this morning alone. My girlfriend is out of town because of a family affair.

I couldn't force her to stay, so she had to leave. I mean, what else could I do?

I called a cab to work because I was too tired to drive. I was tossing and turning all night because this is the first time since we've moved in together, that I've had to sleep alone. That big bed gets really lonely.

I finally arrived and greeted everyone. I wasn't in the mood for conversation, so I went straight to my dressing room until it was time for me to start my job.

{One hour later}

"Demi, come on. It's showtime." Said my security guard after knocking on the door.

"Alright. I'll be out in a bit." I replied while looking up from my phone.

I came out of my dressing room and walked out to my seat. I'm a judge in X-Factor, so my job is to help people's dreams come true.

"Hey, girl. What's up?" Kelly said to me.

"Oh, hey, Kells."

"You seem sad. What's the matter?"

"My girlfriend is out of town because she had a family emergency and she had to go. I miss her a lot."

"Awww. I'm sorry, pumpkin." She responded as she hugged me.

I laid my head on her shoulder and pouted.

"Can you try to get through the day?" She asked gently.

"Yeah. It'll take my mind off of it, I guess."

"There you go. It'll be ok." She chuckled as she kissed my forehead and walked with me to the judges' table.

We sat in the seats and waited for the show to start. Mario, the host, was getting his suit adjusted.

[Your POV]

So, I'm on the plane and I'm gonna land in a few seconds and I can't wait to surprise my girl.

I picked out a ring and I've decided to get an engagement ring. We've been together for three years and I wanted to show her that I want to make the biggest proposal.

I had my best friend Lauren pick me up. When I got my suitcase for the baggage claim, I went outside to the parking lot and saw a shiny silver BMW parked outside.

"Hey, buddy. How was your flight?" She grinned.

"It was awesome. The clouds were nice and fluffy and the sun was out. Girl, the view was awesome."

"Ah, sounds like you were in comfortable travels." She giggled.

"Yeah. Oh, do you remember how I told you about my plan?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Proposal on stage. Gonna perform?" She smirked.

"Maybe." I chuckled.

"You better. It'll be the perfect opportunity. Not only will she see how committed you are to her, but she'll also see how weird you are and fall in love with you even more." She laughed.