Shut the... up

Demi is at an award show, but you couldn't make it because you were sick. You told her that you wanted to support her anyway, but you didn't stand down.

She had no choice but to go because she made a promise to a friend that she would go anyways. So Madison agreed to stay and help to make sure that you felt better.

You were laying on the couch with some soup and a cup of tea. You finished it, so she made you more.

"Here you go," Madison said while walking over to you with a new cup of tea.

"Thanks, Maddie." You said sniffling.

"You're welcome. If you need more soup, just let me know." She said sitting down and brushing her hair from her face.

"I definitely will." You smiled.

"Now let's see what on tv, shall we?" She said grabbing the remote.

She changed the channel and it landed on E! News. Demi was doing an interview with the host of the red carpet.

"Oh, my gosh! It's Demi." You said in an excited tone.

"I know. She looks great." Madison said while looking at the television with a grin.

The host began the interview with a question.

"So Demi, there's been people speculating about your relationship with Y/n and some of it is good, others, not so much. Anything you need to say to that?" He said pointing the mic in her direction.

"Shut the

"Shut the... up." She said with a huge smile.

"Woah! You hear that, everyone? 'Shut the... up'!" He said laughing.

You looked at Madison with a huge grin and she grinned back at you.

"Awww. She's talking about you." She said still smiling.

"I know. I love her so much." You replied.

"Babe, if you're watching, I love you," Demi said waving to the camera.

You and Madison still smiled at each other while you ate your soup. You were still a little sick, but that made you feel better.