I'm About To Beat This Bitch Up

~Demi's POV~

"Babe, one of my closest friends are coming over soon. I'll finish tidying up." Y/n said stacking the magazines up in a neat pile on the coffee table.

"Ok. You need help?" I asked with my phone in my hand.

"No, no. It's ok. You just sit there and look pretty." She said coming over and kissing my forehead.

I smirked and blushed at her comment towards my looks.

"Ok, I think everything is all squared away. Now all I have to do is wait for my friend to get here." She said sitting down.

The doorbell suddenly went off and she sprung up.

"Holy hell! That's her. Quick, how do I look?" She said as she turned to me.

"You look fine," I assured her.

"You sure? Is there anything in my teeth?"

"Babe, you—"

"What about my nose?" She said to me while exposing her nostrils to me.

"Babe, relax. You look fine." I laughed.

"Ok. I just want this day to be perfect." She said while exhaling.

"Babe, listen." I smiled while gently grabbing her arms.

I looked her deep in the eyes and smiled.

"Everything is gonna be fine." I replied gently.

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yeah. This will be fun. I can feel it. Now go get the door. She's probably wondering if anyone's home." I said to her.

"Ok. I'm coming!" She called out to the door.

Y/n walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a semi-tall girl with light orange hair. She seemed to have a light red hair, I believe.

She walked inside the house after hugging Y/n. When she walked further into the house she took a look around and smiled.

"It looks great in here, girl." She exclaimed.

"Thanks. I had help with decorating." She chuckled.

"I see. It looks great." She giggled.

"I'd like you to meet the greatest accessory in the house, which is my girlfriend. Demi, this is my good friend from my hometown, Bella. Bella, this is Demi." She said with a huge grin.

"Hi, I'm Demi. Nice to meet you." I said as I held my hand out to shake hers.

She looked me up and down. I think she was trying to analyze my appearance.

"Yeah. I heard Y/n say your name. Hello." She said while not taking my hand.

I slowly moved my hand back and placed it behind my head to play it off as if I were scratching an itch. There was an awkward silence for a few moments until one of us decided to speak again.

"Umm... so, Bella, what have you been doing in your spare time?" Y/n asked her.

"Just working on my art and making a good living. I just sold a painting yesterday. Made three hundred dollars from it." She smiled.

"That's fantastic." Y/n squealed.

"Thanks.  I've really made a profit lately." She smiled.

"Speaking of profits, my wonderful girlfriend Demi here just made tons of money from her latest songs I Love Me and featuring on a song I'm Ready with Sam Smith. Ain't it great? She's so talented?" Y/n said while hugging my arm.

I smiled and slightly giggled at how much pride she had of me but I guess Bella wasn't too pleased. She was just not impressed.

"Sure. Whatever." She said with a stank face.

"What did I do?" I said as I looked at Y/n.

"Nothing, honey. Just sit down. Bella, can I talk to you for a sec?" She said as she gently pushed me down on the couch.

"Fine." She said as she walked to another room.

I got up and leaned in closer to the door from behind the wall. I listened as they talked in a low tone.

"What's the matter? This isn't the Bella I know."

"I'm not a huge fan of her. We stopped hanging out ever since she came into the picture. Now it's 'Demi' this and 'Demi' that."

"I have love for both of you. Just sit and bear through it." She said with a sincere tone.

"Alright. Only for you."

They came out from the room and I quickly went to sit back down on the couch before they could see me.

"Hey, babe. You doing okay in here?" She asked.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm just scrolling through my phone and whatnot."

"Good. Now I guess we can chill out."

Bella sat in the chair near the couch. Y/n sat next to me as she played in my hair.

"So, Bella, have you found love as of yet?" Y/n asked.

"It would've been you but you're with the world's most awful singer, so that's out of the window."

I sat there with a puzzled look on my face. Everything became a blur. Then I remembered thinking...

"Is there a problem you wanna iron out with me?" I said getting

"Yeah, there's a problem. It's a huge problem! Ever since you've come along, Y/n and I stopped hanging out. Everything's turned to shit!" Bella said while getting up to meet my gaze.

"It's not like I'm a controlling girlfriend. I've never stopped her from hanging out with you, okay? I've only heard of you. I had nothing to do with your fallen out."

"Woah, woah, ladies. Please, can we think about this for a minute?" Y/n said coming in between both of us.

"Think about what? What else is there to think about? We never saw each other again after you found someone. I was in love with you and now you're with her and it bothers me."

"Bella, I had no idea you felt that way. I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. We're friends and it's going to have to stay that way. I'm with Demi now. You know that." She said to her.

"Fine. At least you know. I have to leave. My mother should be stopping at the house at any minute. I'll tell her you said hi." She said walking away.

Bella walked out of the door and Y/n just stood there. Soon enough, she sat down on the couch.

"You alright?" I said joining her and hugging putting my arm around her.

"Yeah. I'm sorry you had to endure that. She's never acted that way before. I had no idea that this was gonna happen."

"It's okay. I know you meant well."

"I'll try to get her to apologize some time." She said looking at me.

"No, no. It's fine. I don't want you stressing over this. Let's just enjoy the rest of our day, okay?"

"Yeah. Seems fair." She smiled.

"Alright," I said softly before kissing the side of her head.

I got up and made some popcorn and picked out a movie for us to enjoy our day together in peace.