The Fight

"I'm not doing this!" Demi shouts from the couch.

"You were flirting with her. I saw you, Demi!"

"I told you. She's just a friend. What more do you want from me?" She replies.

"I want the truth!" You exclaimed.

"I just told you the truth. I'm not gonna do this today, ok?" She yelled.

"Fine. Whatever!"

She just sighed roughly and walked from out of the bedroom to the living room.

"Yeah, go ahead and walk away like you always do!" You yelled from the room.

You heard a loud crash from the living room followed by her screaming.

"I'm sick of this shit!" She shouted, which was followed by more crashing.

You were confused so you went downstairs to see what was going on.

"Woah, what the hell?" You said coming around the corner to the living room.

You saw that there were some of your belongings on the floor along with some of hers. Picture frames were shattered and things were scattered on the floor.

All you could do was stand there in awe. Unfortunately, you've forgotten how crazy she can get at times.

Demi eventually tuckered herself out and sat on the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair and buried her hands in her hair while rocking back and forth.

"Demi

"Demi... babe... are you ok?" You said slowly walking up to her and stepping over the mess she made.

"I'm not sure." She replied with a sniffle.

"I had to ask. You've made quite the mess." You said looking around.

"Yeah, I know. I—....I'm sorry." She said while still messing with her hair.

"No, no... it's ok. They're just materials. I can replace all of this. I wanna know if you're ok." You said crouching down to meet her level.

"I'm fine... I think." She answered, looking down at her hands.

They were bleeding a bit from the mess she made earlier.

"Hon, you're bleeding." You said in a concerned tone.

"I'm fine. It's nothing."

"No, this looks really painful. Come on, let's get you some bandages." You replied while getting her up and walking her to the bathroom.

When arriving at the bathroom, Demi sat on the edge of the sink and waited for you to patch her up. You grabbed all of the supplies and got started on her hand.

It was quiet in the bathroom until she wanted to get something off of her chest.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to break your things."

"It's cool. We'll replace them. If anyone should be apologizing, it should be me. It was wrong of me to accuse you of getting close to someone else. I'm just afraid that you'll end up leaving me." You said leaning against the sink and running your fingers through your hair.

"It's alright. I'm not going anywhere. Besides, she's not my type anyway." She smirks.

You chuckled and brushed your hair out of your face.

"I feel really bad." You giggled.

"No need. I understand how scared you get. I'm not gonna leave you. I love you too much."

"I love you, too."

Demi got up and kisses your lips. You blushed which caused her to chuckle. You put the first aid kit away and closed the medicine cabinet door.

"I should go clean up. I made a huge mess." Demi said walking towards the door.

"I should help. It's the least I can do." You said following her.

"Yeah. I think I should." You smiled.

"Ok. Let's go shopping for other things later on." She said taking your hand and going to the living room to clean up.