Chaper ~ 13

Loads of people started to show up. Every time I hugged a guy I felt Jaden staring at me but I ignored it. I was quite drunk because me and Madi kept nearly falling over. Well all the girls were drunk really. The party had been on for about five hours and I hadn't spoke to Jaden once but I didn't really care. Me and all the girls were drunk out of our minds. We all walked out side hand in hand all four of us and just stood at the edge off the pool. To be honest I had no clue how I still had my heels on but I did. We all looked at each other with the exact same idea. We all just jumped in. I swam over to Madi and wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around waist then we started snogging I don't know why but that's how drunk we was. We were leaning on the side of the pool when all of a sudden I felt arms pulling me out the pool. I looked up to see Jaden.
"No I like the pool" I said trying to escape his grip. I looked over to see Bryce getting Madi out, Anthony getting Avani out and josh getting nessa out. Some how I managed to escape his grip and ran to the pool grabbing Madi as I ran over to the pool. We both went to jump In again but I was grabbed by Jaden again.
"Stop let me go" I said rigging again trusting to escape his grip.
"No your too drunk you need to sleep" jaden said as we walked upstairs.
He handed me my spare clothes and I walked into the bathroom and changed. I don't know how because I was so drunk but I did manage to without falling over. When I walked out of the bathroom I walked strait over to Jaden and kissed him. Very passionately. He kissed back but then pulled away.
"You don't like me" I said with puppy dog eyes to Jaden

Jadens POV

"No, no of course I like you but your drunk so you need to sleep. We'll talk about this in the morning" I said tucking her in. I walked out the room to see Bryce closing the door to his room. We both went downstairs. By this time most of the people were gone. All the boys had left there girls upstairs so we could clean up. Me, Bryce and josh went upstairs to check on The girls but when I walked in to my room Grace wasn't in there. I walked out and looked at Bryce and he said Madi wasn't in his room either. Josh walked out and said that nessa wasn't there either. I knew exactly where they were. I walked over to Anthony's room and opened the door to reveal four girls all cuddled up fast asleep. We all just laughed and left them to sleep there.