After School Activities

Not too long after you had sat down in class next to Ann, you heard the bell ring and shortly after that Kawakami-sensei stepped into the class. After Kawakami-sensei had stepped in, you saw the tall boy with fluffy black hair and glasses walk in as well. 'Ren!' you lit up upon seeing the familiar face walk into your classroom. The class had fallen silent as they all assessed the new boy that had walked into the classroom. 

"Listen up! We have another new exchange student. He wasn't feeling too well this morning so we allowed him to come in when he was feeling a bit better. Amamiya-san, introduce yourself please."

Ren nodded to the teacher and bowed to the class, "Hello, I'm Ren Amamiya. I look forward to spending the year with you guys." As he looked around at the class, his eyes widened as his eyes landed on you. You smiled brightly at him when you could see that he noticed you, in return he offered a small smile at you. 

"Amamiya-san, you can take that empty desk behind Takamaki-san." 

With those words from Kawakami-sensei, Ren walked towards you and then took the seat behind Ann. Kawakami-sensei had let you know that the next teacher will be right in and once she left you turned around and smiled at Ren. 

"I didn't know you were going to Shujin," You laughed as he smiled at you and scratched the back of his head.

"Well we really didn't talk about what schools we were attending, buit what a coincidence that we are also in the same class," He nodded and smiled brightly back at you. 

The students in the class started to whisper at how the pretty new transfer student knew the delinquent transfer student. You could hear them whisper about how you were way out of his league or that you shouldn't talk to a delinquent. You glanced at the students around you, which made them immediately stop their gossiping. You turned back to the front of the class when you heard the door slide open and another teacher walk in. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, after what seemed like forever, the last bell of the day had rung meaning freedom for the students. You placed your notebook and your pencil case back into your bag. You smiled as you waved goodbye to Ann, she had been called into work so she had to leave immediately. You turned around and walked over to Ren. 

"How are you feeling? Kawakami-sensei said that you weren't feeling too well this morning..." You asked, concerned for the boy. 

"Oh... I'm feeling a bit tired now, but better than I was this morning," Ren replied as he finished putting his stuff away.

"Oh that's good," You sighed in relief and smiled as you started to lead the way out of the class, "I can give you the notes from the morning classes if you'd like, Amamiya-san?"

"That would be nice, you're a life saver!" He nodded and smiled. But his smile faded into a look of surprise when you slid the class door open to reveal a boy with spikey blonde hair standing outside. 

You caught the look on Ren's face and turned to look at what had surprised him. Your eyes met that of the boy with blonde hair and you blinked as you looked up at him. As he looked at you he couldn't help but feel the heat brush his cheeks, his face slowly turning into a darker red as the seconds went by. He managed to pull his gaze away from you and looked up at Ren in surprise. 

"M-meet me on the roof, Ren," he said softly, only loud enough for you and Ren to hear. 

To that Ren had only nodded his reply then looked back at you after the blonde had rushed away. Ren offered you an apologetic smile, "Sorry, I'll still meet you at Leblanc later, if that's okay?"