Stupid Deep Pt.10

LAST ONEEEEEE this whole fic was so cute tbh

-

The thing about Eddie is that he really liked to have something inside him. It's why he likes bottoming, and also why their plug gets a lot of use, and why, when Richie is away for a show, his dildo also gets a lot of use. He just likes the way it feels, the stretch, the pressure, the fullness. It's just deeply satisfying, somehow, and while he obviously gets off on it, he also finds it kind of comforting. Maybe because he associates the feeling with Richie. He doesn't know. He just likes it.

So it's kind of strange, that there isn't more cockwarming in their lives. It does get kind of messy, which Eddie doesn't mind while he's actually having sex, but he doesn't like to just lie in it, and he doesn't like falling asleep in it. And it's a thing he always feels weirdly shy about asking for. In general, he doesn't get shy about much at all anymore, is more than willing to ask for anything he wants, trusts that Richie won't make fun of him. But this, he always hesitates to ask for. Like it's too telling, too revealing somehow.

He also worries, a little, that he'll get spoiled on it. That it'll stop feeling so good, or being so satisfying, if he does it too much. And he really doesn't want that to happen.

They've only done it a few times. Usually during the day, when they're both not working. While they're watching TV or cuddling on the couch. It always feels really good, but doesn't usually last too long, because Richie gets antsy and horny and wants to fuck him, and Eddie can never say no.

They've never really done it like this, with Richie using two fingers to slide his softening cock back into Eddie after fucking him, pushing his come back inside him, on their sides on the bed with Richie's nose in Eddie's hair.

Eddie breathes out slowly, shifting his hips a little, licking his lips. He moans softly.

"How's that?" Richie asks, rubbing around his rim. "Feel good?"

"Yeah," Eddie breathes. "Ohhhh, shit. Yeah, that feels really good."

"How's it feel?" Richie asks, his voice sleepy and affectionate. He drapes his arm around Eddie's middle, rubs at his stomach. He always wants to try to feel his cock inside Eddie, though right now he definitely can't.

"Warm. Comfortable." Eddie's mouth is watering. "Feels like when you put a plug in me after, but less harsh. Softer and better."

"Mmmm." Richie kisses behind his ear. "Are you gonna fall asleep?"

Eddie shrugs, his eyes fluttering shut. "Might. You?"

"I'm pretty drowsy. Long day. We'll see." Richie kisses the nape of his neck. "Feels good for me, too. You're so hot and wet. Feels nice."

Eddie sighs contentedly. He feels satisfied, well-fucked. Horny, kind of, but in a far-off, it-can-wait way. He wants and wants, but right now, this is good. This is so good. He can feel Richie inside him, mostly soft, and he can feel Richie's come, dripping out of him. He wishes it would stay in, but there's not a lot he can do about that. But Richie's hand is on his stomach, too, warm and grounding, tracing idle patterns, and Richie is pressed all up along his back, and Eddie feels so steady and safe and anchored.

He plays with Richie's fingers for a minute, breathing in the smell of his husband and sex, and then says, "You got a wet wipe there?"

Richie hums sleepily, retracts his hand to fumble around on the beside table blindly. It returns with a fresh wet wipe. Eddie takes it, and then grabs Richie's hand and wipes off his fingers, where they were previously inside Eddie. Richie makes a vaguely inquisitive noise, but doesn't actually say anything. Eddie lifts his hand to his face and bites the thumb gently.