04 | New friend

Betty grabbed a random drink off of a table and sped walked her way towards Sarah, hearing Jughead currying behind her as he followed.

Betty got to Sarah and cleared her throat, getting Sarah's, Cheryl's, and Veronica's attention.

Sarah crossed her arms as she raised an eyebrow. "May I help you?"

Betty clenched her jaw, feeling her blood start to boil.

Cheryl chuckled a little. "Oh look, Betty actually decided to dress cute today." She stated, earning surprised looks from Veronica and Sarah.

"What? I'm not going to lie, that's a cute fit. But...." Cheryl paused, looking Betty up and down. "How about you wear a regular shirt instead of a crop top. It shows all of the food you stuffed down your mouth throughout the week." Cheryl giggled, Sarah giggling along with her.

Veronica looked down and started fiddling with her fingers.

When Sarah finally stopped giggling with Cheryl, she looked at Betty. "So why are you here?"

Betty opened her mouth, getting ready to go off on Sarah―but before words fell out, Sarah cut her off.

"Oh, he told you didn't he?" Sarah asked, looking at Jughead. "He told you everything I said?"

Betty scuffed as she shook her head. "How could you even say such mean things to someone, you jerk?"

Sarah shrugged her shoulders. "Because I can. Now go back to the hole that you climbed out of and get out of my face you abomination."

Betty inhaled sharply. In this moment, she hated Sarah's guts.

She lifted up the cup that was in her hand and threw the little fuller than half cup filled with God knows what drink at Sarah and her little friends.

Sarah's eyes widened as her jaw dropped. "What the hell, Betty?!"

Cheryl screamed on the top of her lungs. "You ruined my hair and outfit, you bitch!" She yelled, then went back to screaming like someone was about to murder her.

Veronica stood there silent with wide eyes, just staring down at her cloths that were now drenched in whatever liquid was in that cup.

"You're a horrible person!" Betty screamed, trying to not let the tears in her eyes spill.

"I was just being honest!" Sarah yelled back, trying to get all of the drink that was on her off. When she failed to get any of the liquid off of her, she stomped her foot like a toddler as she dramatically threw her arms up in the air. "Ugh, I hate you!"

"Right back at you!" Betty screamed before slamming the cup on the floor and running away up the stairs to her room.

Betty got to her room and she was about to close the door but someone behind her pushed the door open.

"Go away!" She groaned while walking to her bed to sit down.

"Sorry, but I don't think I will."

Betty turned around and saw it was Jughead, giving him a sad look before turning back around and taking a seat on the edge of her bed.

Jughead sighed as he sat on the bed across from Betty. "I'm sorry."

Betty furrowed her eyebrows. "For...?"

"Because I shouldn't have told you about that. It was none of my business."

Betty shook her head. "No...." She said, getting a confused look from Jughead.

"I'm glad you told me. I needed to know." She elaborated.

Jughead nodded as he looked down. "I know you hate jocks, but...."