chapter 2: the begging of the date

zuko's POV

i waited for katara to get ready and when she walked out she was wear the most beautiful sky blue coloured dress that i have ever seen. 

" you look beautiful katara..." i told her.

" really is it too much i can change....." she was about to say something but before she could i said something.

"no you look perfect" while i was looking into her blue eyes.

we left and said bye to the group and we left. we started walking around the village of Jang Hui. it was a very pretty place after all of the pollution was out of the water. i couldn't believe that i'm going on a date with katara. i'm even more surprised that her brother was okay with me taking his sister out on a date. and i know what and where i was going to take her. i had set up a little picnic on a hill looking over the whole village and they would be fire lily's there as well. i'm just hoping that aang doesn't do anything to ruin the date.

katara's POV

i can't believe zuko asked me on a date. i had to get ready, i needed to find something to wear. and i was wondering why sokka said yes to this date? i started to look for my sky blue dress, ah found it. i put it on and did my hair.

"hey kat, leave your hair down it will look amazing with your dress" i turned around to see my brother sokka and his girlfriend suki. 

"ok i will leave it down, quick question sokka why are you ok with me going on a date with zuko anyway?" i told him.

"because he is a good guy and i like how nice he is to you" he told me and i was very happy and i hugged them both.

 a few minutes later i saw aang starring at me and i was getting a funny feeling. he looked mad.......... what does he have a crush on me or something. when i looked at him he looked away and then i went to find zuko. 

i found him and he was wear his normal clothes and i though that i over dressed. 

" you look beautiful katara..." he told me.

" really is it too much i can change....." i told him then he cut me off before i could even finish.

"no you look perfect" he said while i was looking into my eyes.

we left and said bye to the group and we left. we started walking around the village of Jang Hui. it looked a lot bit since the last time i saw it. i'm just hoping that aang doesn't do anything to ruin my date with zuko. "hey here are we going" i asked him.

"it's a surprise" he told me when ever i asked. then when we got there is was beautiful a little picnic with... are those fire lilies. i can't believe that he did this for me.