chapter 9: the comet

katara's POV

i looked to see azula about to be crowned fire lord and then she looked at the man who was going to crown her. then she turned to see us.

i watched as zuko said "sorry, but you're not going to become fire lord today..................." after zuko jumped off appa he continued " i am "

"you're hilarious" azula laughed.

"and you're going down" i said.

before the crowning person as about to continue azula stopped him.

" wait. you want to be fire lord? fine........." she stood up and continued " let's settle this. just you and me, brother. the showdown that was always meant to be. agni kai!"

i could see the rage in his face and in his eyes. 

"you're on" he said.

i looked at him with a worried face and azula just smiled. 

"what are you doing? she's playing you. she knows that she can't take us both, so she's trying to separate us." i told him.

"i know, but i can take her this time." zuko said.

"but even you admitted to your uncle that you needed helping facing azula." i said.

then he said " there's something off about her. i can't explain it, but she's slipping. and this way, no one else has to get hurt."

(sorry i was getting tried so just watch the video.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after i finished healing him and he woke up. 

"katara......" he said.

when i heard him say my name i looked at him face and i started to tear up. i helped him stand up and i wrapped my arms around him. and i could feel his arms hug me back. 

we watched as azula went crazy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

suki, toph and sokka's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

aang's POV

(sorry about all of the videos)

authors note:

i am really sorry about the all of the videos. i had a very late night and i'm still tired. next chapter might be better and with more words. 

should the next chapter be about the crowning of zuko, the group getting together after the comet or at iroh's tea shop.

and after several hours it is now letting me post