chapter 14: iroh being iroh

katara's POV

i waited for zuko and my dad to be finished with their talk.

then i saw dad come out then shortly after zuko came out, i ran to him and hugged him super tight.

"how was he?" i questioned.

"he's fine with us" he said.

"thank god" i said. 

than he kissed me and i kissed back. 

"hey, hey not when we are all here!" sokka said. then we stopped kissing then i blushed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after that we all had fun.

iroh played his tsungi horn for everyone.

 suki was sitting on sokka with her head on his shoulder. sokka had his head on suki, while they were holding hands.

aang was sitting next to momo  who was on his right and toph was on his left. toph was sitting with her feet still on the floor so she could still feel the vibrations. while momo was licking himself.

and i was sitting next to, i mean sitting on zuko. zuko had his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him even though we were super close. zuko would kiss my cheek every once and a while and i would blush.

we all could tell that iroh loved to play his tsungi horn. 

once he finished playing it was all told him "you played so beautifully."

and after that he told everyone "you guy are way to kind."

then he left to get tea and i left to help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you love my nephew don't you?" iroh asked me.

i stopped what i was doing and i was in shock.

"yea i do and he loves me. and yes we have told each other" i answered with.

"yes i want grandbabies!!!!!" iroh cried in excitement and right them and their zuko walked in