chapter 10: after

aang's POV

i was so happy when i had defeated ozai now he can't hurt anyone. 

when i saw sokka, suki and toph i was so happy that they were alright. but then i didn't see zuko or katara with them.

what happened?

are they okay?

i need to know

"AANG!" sokka screamed while running over to me with the others.

we hugged and they found out that i took ozai's bending away and they were shocked.

"hey guys were's katara and zuko?" i asked

"oh they went to deal with azula and have seen them since" toph said not knowing where she was looking.

we all decided to go to the palace to see if they were ok and to also see if they were still alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on the way to the palace on one of the air ships that wasn't destroyed with ozai on board.

sokka had fun the whole time just making fun of ozai and toph joined in as well. while suki was helping me drive the big air ship.

once we had got to the palace i saw that katara and zuko were hugging and looking at azula. i then saw azula chained up and having a meltdown. what had happened.

i then saw that the air ship had landed and that we started to walk out of the ship.

zuko was holding katara as she was limping. what happened to her.

i'm still upset about katara picking zuko over me, but i now know that he can protect her even though i don't know what happened and why she is limping. 

sokka followed by everybody else left the ship and ran to both katara and zuko and we all cried and hugged one another. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sokka's POV

after a few minutes of hugging and crying, i picked katara up can held her.

"sokka go easy on me i hurt my leg" katara my sister said.

i put her down and then looked at zuko i then asked "what happened to your leg kat?"

"it happened after zuko ran in front of the lighting bolt that azula had made to hit me and..........." before she could finish i said something.

"wait azula was going to hit you with lighting and zuko saved you" i yelled as aang was going back into the air ship to probably get ozai. 

"yeah as i was saying, once he took the hit for me i ended up battling azula and she did a cheat move and she hurt my leg really badly. but i will be ok" katara said.

i then turned around to see aang with ozai and the look on zuko's face.

"WHAT IS MY FATHER DOING HERE!" he yelled with katara still with him.

"i took his bending away" aang sat and he gave ozai to the guards.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after zuko had shown us around the palace and told us were we could stay and of course kat would be staying with zuko.

zuko left with katara so she could heal him properly. 

then i found my happy place the kitchen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

katara's POV 

once zuko and i got to his room he took his shirt off so i could heal him. 

it took a good 30 minutes to heal it.

after i put the water away zuko grabbed my hand and kiss it.

i blushed

i then sat down next to him and gave him a kiss.

then he brought me closer to him and he also deepened the kiss. 

"ok zuko we should probably stop" i told him moving away.

"come on please, i will be fire lord soon" he said

"yeah i know but.... ok i will make you a deal once you have heal properly then we can." i told him.

"fine, then i will heal faster." he said and i started to laugh.

"i love you" zuko told me while hugging me

"i love you too" i answered