chapter 8: before the comet

zuko's POV

after awhile everyone looked at me.

"why are you looking at me?" i asked

"well you hunted aang so do you have any ideas?" sokka asked

"i think i know a person that can help" i answered with.

we all packed up and headed to the earth bar. 

we all flow on appa and katara and i chatted.

after awhile we got to the bar and i saw jun.

a few hours later

we found jun and she couldn't find aang so instead we asked her to find my uncle iroh. we followed her and she left us.

after a while we all fell asleep and katara was sleeping in my arms. 

when we woke up there were people. old people around us. we we about to fight. then when katara saw this one old man she hugged him. who was he?

then the man said "hello katara, i'm your new grandfather"

"you found gran-gran again" she said.

they talked for a bit and they took me to my uncle tent. katara waited there with me for a a bit and before i went in i kissed her on the cheek and went in.

i saw him asleep. i just waited for him to wake up.

once he woke up he hugged me and forgave me. we talked for a bit and i told him about my relationship with katara and he was happy for me and for her. and that we found each other in this time.  

 the next day

we all sat down. suki and sokka were sitting together. katara and i were sitting together. and toph was sitting next to momo, appa and uncle. 

uncle told me " zuko needed to go to the fire nation place and take the throne but that azula would be there. "

i told him " i will be fine and i can do it" 

"you can but not alone" uncle told me.

"your right. katara how do you feel like putting azula in her place?" i told uncle and the group.

"it would be my pleasure" katara said with a smile.

"ok so what is our destiny?" sokka finally said.

"what do you think it is?" uncle said.

"that we need to take down the air purport and slow them down" sokka said.

"so then we can be there for when aang comes back" toph said. 

we all said our good byes and i saw katara hug her brother and tell him that they will be together soon. 

katara and i took appa and the others took another ride. 

a while later

i saw katara and i took her hand and held it. i could tell that we were both scared if aang didn't come back. 

we landed for the night because it would take two days to get to the nation. 

we only had one tent and we started to set it up. after a bit i saw that katara was getting fire wood so we could stay warm and so we can cook the food that we bought. 

when she can back we started the fire and i got the food out. we ate our food and started at the stars.

i saw katara move closer to me. she grabbed my hand and i grabbed hers. katara put her head on my shoulder. 

why was she so beautiful, peaceful and lovely.

when i looked at her i smiled and pulled her closer. 

she didn't try and stop me.  

i looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. 

then she kissed me and i kissed her back. 

once we pulled away she smiled.

" katara, why are you so beautiful." i told her.

" your too sweet" she told me.

" i...................................................i love you" i told her.

she just looked at me and smiled then she kissed me like never before. 

"i love you too" once she said that i kissed her and she giggled. 

i pulled her closer and she let me. that kiss turned into a make out session. i never wanted it to end. she was such a good kisser.

after a while we put out the fire and went into the tent. 

i picked her up and started kissing her. we lay down in each others arms.

"i want you zuko only you." she told me.

i kissed her and she was running her hands throw my hair and after she was finished doing that she was trying to talk my shirt off. while she was trying to do that i was trying to do the same to her. 

that would be a night that we would never forget.