chapter 7: missing

zuko's POV

i'm so happy that i can kiss katara with everyone watching. 

we all started having dinner. we had fish and rice. 

when we all started eating katara sat next to me and kissed my cheek. i'm happy that everyone is happy but aang isn't.

i know that aang likes katara but he needs to move on. 

after a bit i saw everyone go to their rooms and sokka..........................................

he destroyed katara room while trying to catch momo. so that means that katara has to sleep in my room with me. when katara went into my room aang came up to me. 

"if you hurt her i will end you." he told me. wow dude. move on. and i would never hurt her.

i watched as aang left and i headed to my room.

when i came i saw katara brushing her hair. she turned to see me and she put her brush down her came up to me.

i hugged her and she hugged me. then i well kissed her. i loved how her lips felt they are so soft and i think that i love her. 

she kissed me back. 

a few moments later

katara was asleep in my arms and i kissed her forehead and then i fell asleep.

when morning hit i woke up and i got changed and went to practise my bending. after a while i saw katara come over and i asked her if she wanted to train with me and she agreed. we trained for a bit then the group came to us and told us the news.

"aang's missing" they said.

we looked all over the beach but no sign of him. katara and suki went to the town. and when everyone came back non of us had found him. 

were on earth is he.

aang's POV

i woke up and i was on an island and i could see that camp any more. 

were am i?

i looked around then i realised that the island was moving. 

katara's POV

after we all looked for aang we all sat down and we all started to think.

"were's momo?" toph said.

"oh no! i knew it was only a matter of time!" sokka said.

"appa ate momo!" sokka said while opening appa's mouth.

"momo, i'm coming for you buddy" sokka said looking into appa's mouth.

"sokka, appa didn't eat momo. he's probably with aang" i told my stupid brother. why would appa eat momo.

"that's just what appa wants you to think" sokka said while looking at the whole group.

"get out of the bison's mouth, sokka" zuko said to him. 

why is zuko so hot. why is he so kind now and wait do i love him.