Carpooling Unexpected

Anonymous' pov.

I am currently in the school's music room... Trust me I don't want to who this girl is yet! I think we need more time with each other, understand each other more before the meeting. I need to build up her self confidence before she falls apart completely.

She ain't a charity case to me... Just someone I wish shouldn't feel the same as someone of my own did.

Placing a red rose with a note on it I quietly walked out not wanting any kind of attention... Hope she loves it.

Eleanor's pov.

Shit! Today I am late for school. I dint sleep yesterday night... Ughh!
I quickly got up to see I have only 10 mins before my first class starts. I was in soo much hurry that I completely wetted my hair 'by accident' to which I need to let it if down for the day...

I usually don't let my hair down because my sister thinks they aren't pretty. So I feel a little self-conscious.

I don't want those girls to bully me while pulling my wavy hair ...

But got no choice today!.

I brushed them in an attempt to make them straight... But... Fuck this!

I quickly wore my sweatshirt and pants matching them with my supercool vans ... Even though my mom hates me, she makes sure that both her daughter are up to fashion trends so that her rep isn't spoiled.

I quickly hurried downstairs just to meet my Voldemort wannabe.

"Hey morning... And bye. I am late"
I called.. my mom just doesn't give two fucks... And my sister?... ugh!.. she first needs to realise that she has a very good boyfriend and take her eyes off Archer who looks perfectly amazing in his formal suit.

"Wait... Sweetheart... Archer is heading to your school anyways... He'll drop you off and you won't be late" my uncle said.

Why do I get this feeling that he is trying to get me and Archer close?

First that girlfriend question, then staying overnight and now carpool with him!

Ugh, what a way to start my day!.

I huffed and nodded...

Archer got up from his seat stuffing some sandwiches in his mouth and holding two more in his hand...

How much is this man gonna eat!?

I quietly followed him to his amazing black Jaguar XF... Damnn this man got some good taste in cars...!

He is busy on his phone... while holding sandwiches in another hand...

He looked over to me holding my gaze for a few seconds then handed me his sandwiches...

What more could I expect from him!?. He takes me as his butler!

We quietly sat in his car and he kept his phone away... At least he knows that it's rude to be on the phone when someone is with you!.

"Eat up," he said... More like an order.

"Huh?!" I looked towards him confused...

"The sandwiches you idiot... I got them for you... You were rushing without eating" he bluntly let out... Making my cheeks heat up...

Is he the same Archer...!?

I have no idea how many times I have asked myself this question in less than two days.

"Oh.. umm thanks I guess". I put on my seatbelt and we drove to my school.

It's quiet in the car. The silence is eating me. It does not usually... I love peace and silence... but with the man beside me... It's difficult even to swallow down your saliva...