High On EMOTIONS

"Get the hair clips..."

"Her eye makeup is a bit undone here... "

"The lipstick has to be a bit more darker... "

"Comon, get up and check the dress fitting is proper..."

"Now group After party leave for the hotel and arrange the things there... Chop chop leave"

Ugh! I am sitting in one place for like now 3 hours. People are continuously walking around me putting makeup, doing my hair. My ass has gone literally numb. The only thing I am worried about right now is that what if I needed to pee? How the hell will it be done in that big ass dress!

The main makeup person here is a guy named Chris. He is really good at his work. Like really good. I can see my face getting to look really good with those pinks and reds.

I never really tried makeup except lipstick.

"Eleanor darling... You look gorgeous, I know the big Kingston will be having his jaw on the ground" Chris giggled like a girl beside me. Well by now you might have been figured that he is gay. Like he is so freaking handsome, but still gay!

Not as handsome as Archer though!

Wait! Where did this thought come from? I mentally scoffed towards myself. I am comparing him with every second handsome human I meet!

Just Great!

I shrugged the feelings off and examined my face in the mirror. I look so beautiful? ... Like it's new ... I don't know the way my face looked , it seems as if it was waiting to look like this.

"Thankyou Chris... This is ... Beautiful" I smiled up at him to which he nodded and sat beside me.

"You know Eleanor, I know about your problems in school because my sibling goes there too."

I couldn't believe it! He knew ... I don't know what to say or feel as of that statement had made me gone numb.

"Before you say anything, I wanted you to know that from what my sibling has described you... You are completely the opposite.... He told me you were fat and ugly ... But when I first saw you.... I was literally awe struck. The teenagers these days don't know what real beauty is... You are beautiful Eleanor... Just don't let their harsh words get to you. You skin is amazing, your hair is beautiful... I barely put any makeup on your face and your body... Damnnn I would kill to have a body like you... So as a makeup artist I know when a person requires a makeover... But you, You really are beautiful Eleanor... Just keep believing in yourself"... He patted my back and left the room for me to change.

I-I... I don't know, I feel so over whelmed. I can know the problems one faces when they literally have to accept themselves. Even though LGBT community is like accepted by the world, there are still some people who judge. I can literally feel his hardships through the way he talked to me a moment ago.

I smiled thinking about his words... Maybe he is right... Maybe I am taking everything to my heart. I shouldn't let anyone walk over me. Maybe I should have my confidence back. Even a person who I have never met believes in me. So why can't I try?. This is my life. I should be the one ruling it. I should be the one to tell whether I look good or not.

I confidently looked over to my ball gown and made slow steps towards it. I was scared. It's gonna be a new thing for me. Baby steps Eleanor ... Baby steps.

Grazing my fingers on the soft fabric of the cloth I heard a kock on my door.

"Miss Gellar... Are you ready to put on the dress?"... I nodded, let's get it!