Something Quiet Hard!

While on my way to Archer's house I texted Mr Anonymous as I miss talking to him. He kept me updated about what was going on in school.

"Today wasn't much fun, to be honest .... Mr Anderson just passed on worksheets for assignments and we had some crappy pizza for lunch today" he texted me which kind of made me chuckle.

"Who are you texting and smiling soo much ?" Archer asked me while driving his car and gave me a very annoyed look.

Should I tell him?!

Maybe not now

"Just a friend... " I said to which he nodded and looked in front. By the time I looked back at the screen of my phone another message popped up

"What are you doing my Ms Anonymous?"...

His?!

My lips twitched up a little. I liked this attention people were giving me out of nowhere... It felt good to be acknowledged.

"Nothing much just going over to a friend's place ..." I texted him. I looked over to Archer who was quiet the whole ride. Wasn't he quite turned up a few moments ago?

"Oh... I hope I am not interrupting anything" he replied with a smirk emoji in the end. Are all boys pervert!?

"No you are not... He is driving and I am talking to you... Technically texting you"...

"Oh! So it's a male... I thought you did not have friends..?" I frown formed on my face ...

Was he referring to that I can't make friends... And for sure I know Archer and I wasn't just friends!

"He is my .... Boyfriend actually"... I texted. I know we have no labels in this complicated thing going on between us, but I don't want anyone to think less of me anymore. I am not the same person anymore.

"Boyfriend!?... Isn't this too fast!?" I just read his text and I felt a void inside me. I thought he supported me in this whole love yourself thing...

"No, it isn't... We just clicked..." I replied. I did not want to go all mad over the fact that he thinks I can't have a boyfriend.

"Are you sure he isn't faking... Like you know what I mean ...." Oh yeah?

"So you are saying that I can't have a boyfriend... God, I thought you were different from others... You always cheer me up... But what happened now? Just because I found someone who loves me for who I am ... What's your problem!!!".... Seriously how could he text that to me. Archer likes me. He said it himself. He likes kissing me. I know it's fast but, I believe in him.

"No I don't mean it that way Ms A"... I received his text. I don't even wanna reply to it anymore. How could he say that!

I switched off my phone and just stared out of the car window.

"Rough talk...?" I heard him say beside me.

"How do you know... Were you peaking?"

"No Ella... You are continuously frowning.. !" He clarified.

"Nothing... I'll tell you later" Archer hummed and continued to drive.

The raindrops were hitting the ground and somehow it calmed me. I love rain It's a beautiful season.

"We are here..." Archer announced. We were in front of a huge building. I know this building. It has the costliest apartments in town. He must live lavish like this.