Insecure Heart's Confession.

Eleanor

Slowly I felt his one hand moving to my inner thighs... and the other one on my waist trying to pull me more closer to him.

His mouth was working on my neck, giving me super fuzzy feelings and temptation of wanting more.

I have only read and seen such things, but experiencing it!?

Never!

Damnn, for a person like him who never had any relationship with a woman, he ws doing good. He was sucking my bare neck making my moans and groans go louder by his each move.

But then I suddenly realise...

What am I doing !?

What are we!?

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him slowly, trying to detach him from me. Archer moved away, looking completely confused with my action, but his one hand still was resting on my waist.

He was panting hard along with me and with my hands on his chest, I felt his heart beat. It was so fast... Almost with sync with mine.

"Ella- babe... Is something wrong!?" He asked, eyes eyes were looking straight at mine.

"I-I... Archer what are we!?" I asked while looking down at the water, then my large thighs.

"Huh What!? ... What do you mean !?" He asked. I really don't wanna do this, but things are escalating between us quickly and I don't want to be a thing which he just used and threw.

"I mean is... What are we doing!? Like ... What is this....?" He looked at me, like he was trying to find something.

"This.. you and me ... With all this kissing and everything... What are we Archer!?" I might sound like a old wife who caught her husband cheating, but getting a label was necessary.

"So you ae saying that,... You want a label... A relationship label!?" He raised his eyebrow, not in a teasing way, but he looked serious.

I just kept my head low, nodding at his words.

Archer sighed looking away from me. I knew this will spoil everything...but I couldn't just give him what he wants... I need something back too.

"Ella, look I did not give us a label because.... I thought it would be less complicated that way...but now I think... I should have asked you to be my girlfriend... So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a smile on his face, but that smile didn't quiet reach his eyes.

This looked like he was forcing himself to ask me to be his girlfriend!.

It actually broke my heart. I thought... He really wanted something more than this 'casual makeout" .

I pulled myself away from him, not wanting him to see my weak side. Tears swelled up in my eyes. I quickly wiped them off and got out of the pool.

"Ella-I asked you exactly what you wanted... Why are you going away!?" he called. I scoffed and faced him.

"Exactly Archer... You asked me this because I want it... Not you! So when you really like me... I'll be waiting" I spat and walked away.

Shit! Why does it hurt soo much. It's like I'll fall apart anytime. I heard the splashes of water. I knew he was gonna follow me, so I picked up my pace and locked myself in the guest room.

With tears still falling from eyes, I quickly changed into my previous clothes. The sweatshirt that he gave me!

I sighed looking at it.

"Ella... Please... Open the door... Let's talk about it alright" Archer was pounding on the door.

I took my bag and all my belongs and opened the door to see him still in his shorts and a towel wrapped around his upper body.

He still looked hot! Oh God wrong thoughts.!!!

I quickly walked passed him, but he swiftly grabbed my one hand and pulled me closer to him. With a small thud my back hit the wall and Archer trapped me with both his both hands.

"Archer let me go" I said looking at my feet.

"Why... Why are you doing this, everything was going on perfect... And suddenly you come up with this relationship labels... What's going on in that mind of yours .. it's soo confusing Ella... Just talk to me!" He rose his voice at the end which made a flinch a bit.

I still did not answer him... I looked anywhere but his eyes, because if I look into them, I'll loose myself all over again..

"I said TALK!" Goosebumps were all over my body. The angry part of him was wide awake, something that I feared the most. I have seen him this angry before, I know that look very well. Whenever something made him angry, he came to me to let out his frustration.

I was scared that it will happen again, but as I promised myself that I'll stand up against all this bullying, I need to speak up.

"What do you want me to talk!? You really wanna know why I need a label... because... because of me... I am such an insecure bitch that I am soo scared to even stand up and speak in front of my class and then suddenly "YOU" happened" I spoke pointing at his chest.

"You happened Archer... You were my biggest nightmare, but then something in you changed you turned it into a day dream... A beautiful dream I always wanted to have and ... I am just scared that when I wake up... I don't want to face the harsh reality... The reason I wanted a label to me... To us... Whatever we have... I don't want to be treated as something you want today and then you'll leave it tomorrow" There I said it. Archer looked stunned at my confession. I know it was too much, but I really needed a chance to let it all out.

My insecurities...

My biggest fears.

He dropped his hands from my sides. He suddenly stared into my eyes, and leaned in to kiss me. It wasn't anything like before, one could feel the passion the way he was kissing me. Except his lips, he did not touch me.

The kiss was heated, I always loved the way he kissed me, but right now even though he was the same person I have been kissing since past one week, it felt new...

He pulled away and held my hands caressing it slowly...

"I am sorry-" he suddenly stopped. He wanted to say more, but he couldn't.

"I should go" I announced looking at my hands.

"Do you want me to drop you !?" He asked... It would be more awkward If he dropped me.

"Oh... No.. uh.. I'll take a cab" he nodded and I headed out.

Oh lord! Remind me never to attend a party ever again.

(♡ω♡ ) ~♪(♡ω♡ ) ~♪(♡ω♡ ) ~♪

*Dun Dun... Short Chapter!?

Sorry... Kinda busy these days... But I won't stop updating.. so chill!

Today's Secret:-

I am still confused about the book's ending.

Because the book can have 4 outcomes...

1) Stay happy ever after with Archer

2) Stay happy ever after with Zachary

3) Stay happy ever after with Mr. Anonymous

4) Eleanor stays alone like an independent woman.

Well I was more with the fourth option, but then she has dreams too, to be loved and cherished by someone else... So the fourth option is more like not taken into consideration, bit still it is in my head.

Anyways.... I hope you guys are enjoying the chapter. Please keep voting and commenting because it keeps me inspired to write more ❤️