Boeuf Bourguignon

Eleanor's POV

Well unexpectedly my Devil and I  had been grocery shopping for past five minutes. Yes it had been five minutes since we entered the store with a shopping trolley deciding what should we eat.

"You sure you can't have spaghetti?" I asked him. I have been giving him different food names since past five minutes and I learnt that he is picky in food more than he is picky in his life.

"No... Spaghetti looks like worms..." Oh no he did not just insult spaghetti!!!... It's like one of he best food in the world and he doesn't like it!?, But I decided to keep my cool.

"Okay so Mr. I-don't-like-any-kind-of food-you-suggested, what do you wanna eat?!"... I asked this time a bit rise in my voice as I was already hungry and this man is making me go crazy every mili-second.

"Umm... How about-... Boeuf Bourguignon?"... He asked ... What language did he just speak!?

"Beef- what!?"... I really did not understand what he said... The only thing I heard was the word beef.

"Boeuf Bourguignon"... He said again... But before I could say anything he continued "It's a dish made out of beef ofcourse... With wine or/and mushrooms... I had in France when I last visited with my dad for a meeting... It tastes heaven" ... The way he was describing the dish, it seemed that he was in love with it. I love cooking and I know many rare cuisines, but this Beef-whatever was something I heard for the first time.

"Can you make it ?!" God he looked like a kid asking for candy when he asked me.

"Wait lemme Google it...- What was the name again?"...

We both got the required items of the Beef-whatever which I still had a hard time pronouncing it.

"I checked the recipe... It's very... Complicated" a pout was formed on my face while scrolling through the recipe on my phone.

"I know... I asked my personal chef to make it, but what he made was completely absurd" Archer complained beside me about his rich life. I was financially fine too, but personal chef, France cuisine... It's just too much.

What can I even expect... He was a Kingstone after all.

"Excuse me... Did you see my mommy?" A little girl said while pulling Archer pants to gain his attention.

Tears were streaming down her face. I think she is lost. Archer looked at her and picked her up in his embrace...

"What's your name little princess?" He asked her, I have never seen his being soo gentle with anyone... Surely this man had a soft side. I smiled looking at him having a cute talk with the little girl while wiling her tears.

"Ella... Can you hold her for a second... I need to talk to one of the staff here, so that they can make an announcement?" ... I nodded and took her in my arms slowly caressing her face.

She told me her name was Mia and she was 4 years old. Her mommy's name was Dean.

Archer came back with a blonde woman, the moment her eyes fell on the little kid in my arms... She ran towards her taking her away from me.

"Oh my baby... Thankyou... Thankyou"... The lady who I assume to be Dean said.

"Mommyy..." The little girl tugged on her mom's shoulder.

I was in a complete awe when I saw how deep a mother's love can be. Dean stood up and bowed down tk me, "thankyou sooo much... I really appreciate you taking care of my daughter... She ran to the toy section while I was buying some groceries... And-"... She was nervous abd panicking...