REALITIES...

I was quickly put into a room with those makeup artist again. The only thing right now I am worried about is the dress because this dress wasn't bought by any normal person.

"Miss. Gellar... You are ready"... I quickly opened my eyes to see the second makeup...

"What is this?!"... I asked her while touching my face... It was a sexy makeup.

"Umm.. it's the look that is going to match your dress"... She said a little scared from my outburst.

"Show me" ... I followed her to the other room where the dress was ... I had my jaw dropped... This is the thing I'll wear?

Archer Kingston you will be in soo much trouble for this.

No choice or options were given I had to wear it. Damnn it looks sexy, but is revealing... It is backless and shows almost every inch of my chest.

I quickly wore the dress and had them give me a final touchup.

"Miss... Your date is here"... I heard them say.

"Call him inside". I swear I am not going out like this. First of all the dress is revealing, secondly half of the school is here... Third and the most important thing... I am Archer fucking Kingstone's date.

The dress fitted me right on my curves and giving a good show of my leg.

I saw Archer come in wearing a full black Tuxedo, different from the previous one

"Ella... Are you rea- " He stopped dead in his tracks the moment his eyes landed on me. His eyes roamed every inch of my body. I could feel a bit burning at the places he stared at.

"Archer we need to talk.." I said making him come out of all the thoughts he was having at the very moment.

"Hell we need to... Out everyone"... He ordered and the makeup ladies quietly made themselves out of the room leaving both if us in this heavy awkward tension.

"Archer I think... The dress is a bit inappro-"...

"Dare you say you wanna wear something else... You are looking soo fucking edible that I could take you  right here on this dressing table"...

Heat spread throughout my body. I could feel some iching between my thighs. He looked at me slowly making is way towards me.

Archer slowly got hold of my hand and pulled me closer to him... "You are soo fucking beautiful Eleanor"...
He turned my back towards him placing his one hand on my stomach and the other was pushing my brown hair aside...

"Close your eyes"... He whispered slowly kissing my ear lobe

I could feel him remove his hands from my body and then suddenly a cold sensation hit my neck.

"Don't open your eyes till I say so".. I just nodded gulping my own saliva...

The cold sensation never left my neck... But I felt something wet ...