Chapter 2: CAKE & ENTERTAINMENT PARK

Fast food restaurant ...

Today, is a good day for me. I'm currently hanging out with my new friends at a fast food restaurant. I looked at photos of my friends who were in Indonesia. This makes me reminisce.

"So, they are your friends in Indonesia?" Satou asked while looking at the photo on my cellphone.

"Yes, and we have a band."

"You have a band !?" Yuuto asked so excitedly. I just nodded my head.

"What's your band name?"

"Our band name is The Heavens." I answered Sirgu's question while drinking a glass of soda.

"The Heavens !!!"

Uh, they were shocked. I just remembered that our band is famous, do they watch our band performance?

"I expected. The first time you moved, I thought you looked like the vocalist of The Heavens. However, I did not think that you are the vocalist of The Heavens. "

"Right. I also did not think that our new friend is the vocalist of The Heavens. "

"Actually, we are The Heavens fans. We watched a live concert last year. After that, we became fans of The Heavens. "

I thank the three of them for being fans of The Heavens. From inside me, I'm very happy to have fans like them. After we ate, we all intended to go bowling. Arriving at the bowling alley, we sat at the place we ordered.

"So, who came first?"

Yuuto asked like that while looking at the three of us. I've only played bowling once before. I usually do swimming and jogging. Besides that, I also usually often train my body in the gym. Addo told me that we were famous. We must be diligent in taking care of our bodies. While we were taking a break, Satou showed us a post.

"Afterglow was the winner at the city show."

"They are great. Moreover Ran-chan, she's very authoritative. "

Satou and Yuuto complimented Afterglow. I didn't know that they were Afterglow fans too. Sirgu told me that the three of them were fans of bands like Poppin Party, Roselia, Afterglow, Hello Happy World, and Pastel * Palettes. It seems they don't know that I have met them yet, even tomorrow I will play with the Poppin Party. Looks like I have to keep this a secret for a while.

After spending time at the bowling alley, I parted ways with them. Can not believe that today is the best day. When I was on the road, I saw Lisa who was walking.

"Lisa!"

"Oh, Hoshi. What are you doing here?"

"I just finished playing with my friends. You alone? "

"Earlier I finished buying ingredients for making cakes." Lisa shows the ingredients that she bought. Looks like she really likes making cakes.

"Do you also like to make cakes?"

"If i have free time."

"Seriously! Then let's make a cake at your place. " Lisa took my hand and left. Wait a minute, this is the first time a woman my age has come to my place. Moreover, someone like the beautiful Lisa.

"How big your place!" Lisa said like that while looking at my place. At first I refused to take him to my place. But, because she insisted, I just gave in.

"Even you have your own veranda. Great family too. "

"Actually, my uncle rented this out to me. At first I didn't want to. But, because I respect older people. So, I just accept it. "