Chapter 1(deadly life)

Everyone came to see what happened to whipped cream. Despite him being dead.

Soon pirate cookie handed us the file.

Victim: whipped cream cookie
Time of death: 7:07 am
Cause of death: stabbed

Gumball never knew what happened. As Millennial tree cookie says the he has her gratitude. What if pirate cookie did this to him. As carol cookie knew why whipped cream was dead. All I found is a melted ice cube and a knife. If this might be the case, we can find out who did the murder. As we heard the announcement go off, we were told to go to the gym. As we came into the gym. There was no sigh of anything. But we knew pirate cookie on the stage. But then, pink choco seems to think pirate cookie did the murder. But he seems he wouldn't do this. But the fun fact is that when someone does the murder, it's investigating time on who did the murder. The trial is when they share their arguments on who done it. Then when it's time to vote, if they vote right, the killer gets punished. If they vote wrong, then the killer leaves. As we knew, I heard a voice from pomegranate cookie. She doesn't even knew what's going on. She cant risked her life, as pirate cookie tells her to be reasonable. Just as we knew, pomegranate was being immature to him and attacked him. Asking him if he is enjoying himself now. But then as we knew the violence was not aloud. Pomegranate violated a regulation as we knew ghost knifes came, it stabbed pomegranate completely. But pomegranate talked weird and the knifes popped out of pomegranate.

And like that she never moved again.

The 17 of us are in shock of what happened! The investigation was extended, as we knew what happened to her. We promised not to end up like her. As white choco fainted, I helped her up. As white choco knew what happened to pomegranate, we'll never be like her.as we get to investigate, pomegranate was dead completely from ghosts knifes. As we came nearby, we were about to finish on what happened to whipped cream! As we knew our investigation is over it's time for the trial!