Chapter 2(deadly life)

We wouldn't witness her lifeless! Our legend can't be like this! All 15 of us gathered up. I seen carol cookie, rose cookie and moon rabbit examining her body. 
As we knew the her. Pink choco wouldn't believe what happened! As knight payed close attention to her, purple yam will examine the body. As purple yam feels the body.. he let off a scream! Milk asks what's wrong. Purple yam says that's it's not possible. And says that this girl is.

Carol asks what is it,

The. Purple yam

Screams out

"IS A BOY!" Meaning millennial tree cookie is a boy but is dressed as a girl. How is this impossible! MT cookie is a boy. As we knew it. I think millennial tree Cookie's report card is written in his signature that he uses the pronouns she/her and his gender female to prevent being made fun of. Carol cookie knew it. The tree is a guy. As pirate cookie came to us, he tells millennial tree's backstory of how he decided to live life as a girl. I mean look at those eyelashes! After being told that he was the girliest girl. Millennial tree cookie had enough of everyone! He came up with a way that involved it. He decided to live life as a girl. It kinda was tough being a boy. But he knocked it out. He felt with the consequence of being made fun of for being a girl. As we began the investigation on who murdered him. Please don't let it be a girl like skating queen cookie did. So let me guess millennial tree cookie is outside of his city. Soon as I came into another room, I seen knight and princess finding out who done it. Well they seen a purple potato so that's one clue. As soon as I came in, I found is a pipe on his body. The killer must've hit him with the pipe.
As soon as pirate knew our investigation is over it's time for the cookie trial.