Chapter 4(daily life)

I woke up, I came to check how well white choco and princess are doing! But it turns out something's ok, princess came in waiting for knight and white choco!
But some other cookies came in. Gumball and moon rabbit were wondering what happened to white choco. Princess is scared of what happen to white choco or knight. Knight said he came late because of what's happening. Dark choco isn't happy about this.
White choco said she came in. She was ok! But someone else isn't here but where is milk! And I here is that other cookie! I found princess, rose, carol, moon rabbit, knight, gumball, dark choco, and everyone else except these two! I'll try to wake milk up! The rest to scatter and find him!

During I went to the gym and heard a bite!
And I heard another! Soon, it sorta smells like rice cake!

As I came into the gym! I found:

Milk's dead body. Knight came in, glanced at the death of milk was too harsh for me!
I found even more blood! It was

Princess's dead body! Knight was sad to see his lady dead! 2 members left of the pink squad!

As soon the ding dong went off!

"2 bodies again!" Said Pirate cookie! He told us to go to the gym! The killing game is getting better!