Chapter 6(trial)

We came into the elevator. Hopefully the dead body wasn't worth it! Why was it masked. Anyways, rose was worried if she believes one of them done it. I don't think Knight done it, he's the only male left.
Carol doesn't know who done it. Carol beloved one of them did it. Not her.

Just then

No wait..

Carol is not lying!

We were in the trial! I had this report card.

We met the ultimate sorceress, pomegranate, right after we all arrived her. But that wasn't the real pomegranate. The girl we saw before us was actually the 20th cookie, who had taken pomegranate's place.  And that girl's name was captain ice cookie. But it wasn't long before she died at the hands of pirate cookie. In other words, the master mind...

... pomegranate cookie! She put on a mask. And attacked me.! She put the mask on captain ice cookie. The person who attacked me and the corpse were one and the same. The person behind the game.

The real Pomegranate cookie!

And then we came into the trial room!
Soon we know how to trial is. But before that, pirate cookie needs to reveal who the mastermind was.

After we know, she's here

The real pomegranate cookie. She's here!

She introduced herself!!!! She's the ultimate sorceress! Meaning she is the one who killed captain ice cookie after she violated a regulation.
Just then, Moon rabbit looked at Ponegranate like a |:3, carol knew pomegranate done it. She's behind the killing game after disguising herself as pirate cookie. I bet the real one is behind the next cookieronpa. I told everyone the whole story of captain ice's murder. Could she be the ultimate captain.

Later on. Pomegranate knew what she has done. I guess she's pulling the execution on herself