Chapter 5(deadly life)

Everyone came to the auditorium! We didn't know why white choco was dead soon when Rose wasn't glad! Maybe raspberry mousse cookie is glad that White Choco is dead. Soon we were handed the file!

Name: white choco
Time of death: 10:20 am
Cause of death: poison

Soon, gumball was into something! I heard a shatter! But i need to focus on white choco! I found a note under her,
Dear fellow cookies,
I decided to do this to myself! Idk why dark choco is dead! I can't stand this pain!!!

But I found another note from dark choco! It says,

Dear cookies,
I feel bad of how skating queen murdered whipped cream! I can't believe what happened before!

All of the sudden! I heard ghosts knifes again
And pop out of a victim! I need to check back at the kitchen. I ran back! Soon from what I saw .

Gunball's dead body! Did he get into the property again?

But soon the other cookies were never witnessed what happened! Another Broken Bottle!! But soon, Pirate cookie said to us that gumball did get into the property again and broke it! Was this the same execution as pomegranate? He replied "yes" soon he said to us that there will be no trial for him! We need to get back on white choco!

Soon we went back to her. I found is a poison bottle.
Wait! Did white choco drink it? She must of got into the coverts! And got the poison! She did this to herself!?! Soon! As we know, I went towards rose!
I ask her how was the investigation soon, knight found out what's going on. Soon, we found out the investigation is over! And pirate cookie told us to come to the trial! We're gonna prepare ourselves.
I got my suspects ready. Whatever if it was knight or white choco.  Could it be rose? Or could it be knight? Or what if white choco did this to herself?