Chapter 3(trial)

As Pirate cookie gave us what we know about the trials, we knew what was going on. We were ready to share what we had. All I saw is the blackberry juice spilled. It wasn't unknown on who killed cotton candy and birthday cake. Then I said that I found Gumball breaking the blackberry bottle. He's my first suspect. But gumball doesn't even know why. Just then I found this candle. Someone must never knew about the bottle that broke with a candle. My second suspect is blackberry. She didn't even know why there was a candle in there. Soon when Moon Rabbit doesn't know why the bottle broke. Just then I listed all my suspects.

Gumball(he broke the blackberry bottle and was left off a warning for breaking property)
Black berry(the candle was seen in the bottle after it broke)

I think I need to know what happened. And soon Pirate announced voting time on who the culprit is!
Just then, I need to vote who done it. Let's see what happened while I was at the swimming pool.

The killer had went with the others to get the drinks. Until I heard a glass break. I went to check. But if I hear it again. I'm checking. But then the killer dragged birthday cake into the bottle room. Just then when another glass broke, it landed on cotton candy leading to her death. On that note, when I found a candle after gumball broke the bottle. To finish it off, the killer had to be BLACK BERRY! The ultimate maid!

As soon Pirate cookie reveals the results,

We have voted for blackberry.
The killer was

BLACKBERRY!

We were all correct again!
Black berry was the killer of cotton candy and birthday cake!

Soon blackberry knew what she seen! She sees it she tells us farewell and to make it far in the game.