Chapter 5(trial)

We came up to the elevator. Could Knight got the poison to trick White choco, or did White choco did this to herself? Rose knows that Raspberry Mousse will be happy about it! Well, Carol hasn't know if knight did it or White choco did this to herself!

We found out we were in the trial room! After we came, we know what this means. As soon as we came in, we saw pirate cookie on the chair! We begin discussing how white choco died. I found is a poison bottle. As I should the bottle to everyone. Knight told us he didn't even do it. Knight thinks white choco did this to herself! Just because her love interest is dead. Moon rabbit knew what was left behind. A note I found! I show the note to almost everyone it's covered in blood! I read to everyone! Could it be white choco? We begin to vote who done it! I know what happened, during the sad moment. I chased white choco! I couldn't find her! All of the sudden I went through the coverts! It was open! There's poison!!! After figuring out, white choco did drink the poison. On the note, SHE DID THIS TO HERSELF!?!? She done it!?!

The cookies knew the truth! Soon when pirate said it's time to vote who done it! When we were voting! As soon everyone voted. We were about to get the results!

Pirate cookie announces the results.

We have voted for: White choco!

The killer was: White choco!

Wait, we're right? As Pirate replies with a yes, for what he saw, White choco did this to herself! Wait if white choco is the killer, how does this conclude the trial? As pirate cookie soon announced we have someone special for this trial! We will find out